Media UFC Fight Night 182 Post-Fight Press Conference

Fight of the Night came on the main card when Bantamweight’s Raoni Barcelos and Khalid Taha
The First Performance of the Night bonus went to Alexandr Romanov for his first-round submission of Marcos Rogerio.
The final Performance of the Night went to Giga Chikadze for his stunning head-kick knockout of Jamey Simmons.

Fight of the Night came on the main card when Bantamweight’s Raoni Barcelos and Khalid Taha
The First Performance of the Night bonus went to Alexandr Romanov for his first-round submission of Marcos Rogerio.
The final Performance of the Night went to Giga Chikadze for his stunning head-kick knockout of Jamey Simmons.

Zero bonus for Glover? Barcelos and Glover are two guys who deserved a bonus no matter what imo.

Steve O sounding like he deepthroated Nagannou...

Wow!

Steve O sounding like he deepthroated Nagannou...

Wow!

I was like...WHAT.

SteveO is such a casual.

Also, how many fucking times do these people have to bring up Glover's age...every fucking time. He's 41 not 67 for fucks sake.

I was like...WHAT.

Also, how many fucking times do these people have to bring up Glover's age...every fucking time. He's 41 not 67 for fucks sake.

Fekkin Walkin dead bruh..

a4533b9f5ee20021e26c64d570a831d6.gif

I was like...WHAT.

SteveO is such a casual.

Same reason they don't stop talking about Brady, Federer, Nadal, Silva, etc.

Performing at a high level into ages your sport doesn't normally see is something to talk about

Train MMA? Ever been to a gym? The mat is dominated by 16-30 year olds.

Same reason they don't stop talking about Brady, Federer, Nadal, Silva, etc.

Performing at a high level into ages your sport doesn't normally see is something to talk about

Train MMA? Ever been to a gym? The mat is dominated by 16-30 year olds.

Shut the fuck up.

Back