PBP UFC Fight Night 182: Felder vs. Dos Anjos - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
71846-2084535.png

In! Hi all. Stay safe and healthy. Enjoy the fights!

My ESPN+ has started to have an annoying glitch whenever I leave it on the "Starting Shortly" screen. It'll freeze and act like it's trying to buffer when the card actually starts, and I have to refresh to make it work.

My ESPN+ has started to have an annoying glitch whenever I leave it on the "Starting Shortly" screen. It'll freeze and act like it's trying to buffer when the card actually starts, and I have to refresh to make it work.
I hate when it does that.

As part of the Disney MegaCorp, ESPN is literally pure evil.

I always have to back out and restart from the main screen - well that and apparently /activate code every single time now.

Just saw the cancellations... hey life, stop punching me in the balls plz?

Yeah, happens to me sometimes too. I usually turn everything off & then turn it all back on. Right now I'm downloading Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. Something to try after fight night. Enjoy the fights!

Yeah, happens to me sometimes too. I usually turn everything off & then turn it all back on. Right now I'm downloading Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. Something to try after fight night. Enjoy the fights!

You too fam! Hope you get an epic killstreak!

I always have to back out and restart from the main screen - well that and apparently /activate code every single time now.

Mine just started it recently. Didn't know if it was because I was putting off updating my graphics card or if ESPN+ itself was being wack.

Back