PBP UFC Fight Night 182: Felder vs. Dos Anjos - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Paul you lost again and got beat the fuck....again...Now speak a lot....

dfdfdfdfgdf.gif
dsgf333.gif

71846-2084594.png

My only 4 correct picks perfect hahaha

Hope the card was fun Sherbros, I tuned in and caught a couple highlights

Why is the one guy who can't see the replays (ref), so unwilling to consider that he may have been wrong..

RDA is a great asset for the LW division. And Paul came to bring it with 5 days notice.
Hat off to both gentlemen, Felder in particular.
Now, RDA was clearly smaller than Paul last night, and he went to fight the top competition at WW. Insane.

Hat off to both gentlemen, Felder in particular.

Yup - particularly as the event was close to being off.

RDA
“We learned that, if there was no fight, the event would fall. So it was the biggest responsibility too, because I imagined everyone is in quarantine, a difficult time for everyone, a lot of people are waiting to receive this money and work. That answer fell into my lap, practically,” dos Anjos said to Combate. “

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...tire-ufc-vegas-14-card-wouldve-been-canceled/

Props to both.

Lol did Paul fuck your mom or something why are you being a salty bitch

Guy is one of toughest and most entertaining fighters to watch and one of the better commentators

<BidenShutIt>
I have been a fan for a long time. Fight Milk was classic. I think he’s solid with Anik and one more person in the booth. I get he is now a commentator but I just don’t like all the excuses/breaking down your own fight right after fighting.... He doesn’t need to say shit. 5 days notice not in camp we all know. I guess me being a fan of his for so long makes me notice the change, and I admit it’s the way to move now it seems. He has now embraced the entertainment side of the fight game. He would have called out Conor if he won.

In retrospect, it was a knee jerk reaction. Felder is a fucking warrior.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back