UFC Fight Night 181: Hall vs. Silva Official Bets

Oh, this is about to start. So far I have almost all favorites.

Natividad 1.2u +170

Volkov (won) + Hernandez 1u +120

Witt 1.5u -116

Struve/Tuivasa u2.5 (won) + Mitchell 1u +156

Mitchell 2u -154

Witt + Hall 1u +158

Jacoby + Green 2.2u -106

Strickland + Jacoby 1.2u -118

Strickland + Witt 1u +131
Most of these have already happened but added a bunch:

Fili RD3 or DEC 0.5u +210 Nervous because so many are on Fili.

Yanez ITD 1.6u -154
Yanez RD1 0.5u +165

Williams KO 0.3u +420
Witt ITD 0.3u +325
Witt RD3 0.1u +1600

Strickland SUB 0.3u +350

Moises SUB 0.3u +550
Moises RD2 0.05u +1200
Moises RD3 0.1u +1800

Strickland and Green as singles for crap odds since Muradov pulled out, 0.75u each. (Not an add but didn't post earlier.)

Strickland + Jacoby + Green + Hernandez + Witt 0.5u +452

I'm also afraid that Silva might get another bs decision (just like against Brunson) because it's his last fight and everyone wants him to win.

Last edited:
3u on Holland before the fight with Muradov was canceled
1u Hardy + Holland + Yanez ITD .5u to win 2u
$50 on Hardy + Holland (before Muradov pulled) so now I’m left with $50 on Hardy @-300
$100 Yanez ITD @-140
$150 Witt @ -170 added after Jacoby fight
$25 Witt Round 2 + 1400
$50 Yanez Rodriguez U1.5 @ +100
$10 Greutz + Witt to win $62
$10 Yanez Round 1 + Johns vs Natividad FDNGTD to win $52'

Hail Mary parlays of the week:

$2.00 $533.52 Pending 6 Team Parlay
Pending 10/31/20 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1301 Charlie Ontiveros/Kevin Holland Under 1½ -165*
Win 10/31/20 5:30pm UFC Fighting 1702 Sean Strickland -378* vs Jack Marshman
Pending 10/31/20 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1511 Hernandez wins by 3 round decision +110* vs Not Hernandez by 3 round decision
Win Pending 10/31/20 6:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1621 Yanez wins in round 1 +150* vs Any other result
Win 10/31/20 5:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1823 Witt wins in round 2 +925* vs Any other result
Win 10/31/20 4:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2004 Fight won't go 3 round distance +145* vs Natividad / Johns goes 3 round distance

$2.00 to win $1100
  • Adrian Yanez in Round 1 (+150) Adrian Yanez vs Victor Rodriguez
  • Chris Gruetzemacher (+325) Alexander Hernandez vs Chris Gruetzemacher
  • Bryce Mitchell wins inside distance (+205) Bryce Mitchell vs Andre Fili
  • Jason Witt in Round 2/3 (+1600) Cole Williams vs Jason Witt
Placed - 4 Team Parlay $5 To Win $ 30.49
  • Adrian Yanez wins inside distance (-175) Adrian Yanez vs Victor Rodriguez
  • Jason Witt (-160) Cole Williams vs Jason Witt
  • Miles Johns (-155) Miles Johns vs Kevin Natividad
  • No (Fight does not go the distance) (-145) Dustin Jacoby vs Justin Ledet
small card for me after the change in opponent for Holland

Got a little greedy and lost some money at the end. Total profit for the day was still $410

£50 Silva / Hall under 4.5 +105 to win £52.50
£50 Silva / Hall NTGD -105 to win £47.50

£100 Green decision -133 to win £75

£300 Witt -137 to win £218.18
£30 Williams Rd 1 +700 to win £210
£30 Witt rd 3 +1800 to win £540

£75 Jacoby decision +200 to win £150

£300 Jacoby / Strickland -129 to win £233.33

Live bets....
£50 Miles John (end of rd 2) -200 to win £25
£50 Hall (end of rd 1) -110 to win £45.50

Boxing...
£150 Usyk decision +150 to win £225
£50 (+£25 free bet) Chisora +550 to win £412.50
Net Profit:
£562.01

Last edited:
Jacoby + Green O2.5 + Hernandez 400 to win 510
Jacoby RD3/DEC 148 to win 200

Witt 1,038 to win 800
Williams RD1 KO 100 to win 750

Strickland 1,200 to win 435

Yanez finish 350 to win 200

Green DEC 550 to win 400 (cashed out)

Filli 157 to win 220 (cashed out)

Hall 800 to win 362 (cashed out)

Added pre bet:

Green DEC + Holland U2.5 350
Holland RD1 240 to win 200
Hardy RD1 KO 114
Holland finish + Hall 440 to win 400
Silva hedge 150

+1.683 = 4.2u Good to be back in the winning circle on a chalky card

Oh, this is about to start. So far I have almost all favorites.

Natividad 1.2u +170

Volkov (won) + Hernandez 1u +120

Witt 1.5u -116

Struve/Tuivasa u2.5 (won) + Mitchell 1u +156

Mitchell 2u -154

Witt + Hall 1u +158

Jacoby + Green 2.2u -106

Strickland + Jacoby 1.2u -118

Strickland + Witt 1u +131
Most of these have already happened but added a bunch:

Fili RD3 or DEC 0.5u +210 Nervous because so many are on Fili.

Yanez ITD 1.6u -154
Yanez RD1 0.5u +165

Williams KO 0.3u +420
Witt ITD 0.3u +325
Witt RD3 0.1u +1600

Strickland SUB 0.3u +350

Moises SUB 0.3u +550
Moises RD2 0.05u +1200
Moises RD3 0.1u +1800

Strickland and Green as singles for crap odds since Muradov pulled out, 0.75u each. (Not an add but didn't post earlier.)

Strickland + Jacoby + Green + Hernandez + Witt 0.5u +452

I'm also afraid that Silva might get another bs decision (just like against Brunson) because it's his last fight and everyone wants him to win.

Added Moises live +175 and Silva by split decision +1000.

The Green fight was costly but Mitchell pulled through. A bunch of hedges but only the Moises live bet paid off. Still a pretty good night, +7u.

Green -232 $2000
Green DEC -127 $500

Hernandez DEC +130 $750

Strickland -205 $7669

Witt -108 $2000
Witt RD3 +1800 $50

Jacoby -164 $3400
Jacoby DEC +190 $350

Yanez ITD -145 $750
Yanez RD1 KO +350 $250

Just need to reduce Strickland to 5k after Marshman line peaks, should leave me with a -175 line assuming I get +300. May also add a prop on the Holland fight if it's released, and considering switching some Green action to the over. The Jacoby line comes from .08 BTC +105 where Nitrogen opened it a month or so ago, then the rest in cash on -235

+$6269. I did end up moving 900 from Green ML to GTD, then freerolled the rest off live. Gave a bunch back LBing Anderson but can't complain.

+$6269. I did end up moving 900 from Green ML to GTD, then freerolled the rest off live. Gave a bunch back LBing Anderson but can't complain.

Way to bounce back after last week, mate.

I made $1047. Main winner was 520 on Witt. I wasn't even gambling with me own cash for that either. I emptied my account with one bookie and they offered me 1k in bonus bets if I deposited 2k back into them. So I did that and what a dumb fucking idea that was for them lol.

In the last 6 or so cards I've made somewhere between $1045-$1060 each time. It's weird I keep hitting that near same amount lol.

Looking forward to the next Sunday workday, lads!

Last edited:
Way to bounce back after last week, mate.

I made $1047. Main winner was 520 on Witt. I wasn't even gambling with me own cash for that either. I emptied my account with one bookie and they offered me 1k in bonus bets if I deposited 2k back into them. So I did that and what a dumb fucking idea that was for them lol.

In the last 6 or so cards I've made somewhere between $1045-$1060 each time. It's weird I keep hitting that near same amount lol.

Looking forward to the next Sunday workday, lads!
It smell fishy that the site offer 50% up to 1g for 2g deposit. Heritage offer great bonus to me, the more I deposit and the bigger bonus I get but I only choose $300 usd bonus, my money is stuck due to the difficult of clearing their bonus with some of the worse mma odd in the market. GL getting the money out from that site.

If you constantly make 1g over 6 events, that is incredible!!!! Sadistic win rate is an anomaly or made up.....lol.

I win 4g on Weidman vs Spider II with ml and itd bet on 5dimes, they immediately limit me to 10%, that is 5dime and all the site have ban or limited me. Only site willing to take my action is PInnacle, Betonline, Bookmaker.

Last edited:
I bet $21 to make $70 ($50 profit)
Would've possibly made more if the Holland/Casey fights weren't canceled

9/11 on my predictions

6/11 on my parlays

3/3 on my locks (Strickland/Yanez/Holland)

Lost $2 on Anderson Silva

Lost $2 on Kevin Natividad

Lost $1 + $3.38 ($4.38 total) on Maurice Greene

Lost $1 on Victor Rodriguez

My best parlay was;
Moises/Strickland/Hernandez

Odds: +416 Bet $5 to win $20.80

Also hit a +1186(Hernandez/Jacoby/Stickland/Mitchell/Moises) would've been +1580 with Cortney Casey

Parlays i also won;
$1 for $5 | $1 for $6 | $1 for $9 | $1 for $12 | $3 for $13

[Summary]
I bet all parlays, with no props, I bet on 5 under dogs, 4/5 of them lost. I lost $9.38 doing that but I won $20.80 on the one winner, Thiago Moises.

My 8 piece parlay got turned into a 6 and so on,

8/11 of my parlays were effected by Casey and/or Holland.

I did get 2 of my predictions wrong (Bobby Green & Andre Fili) but I didnt bet on either of them, I actually bet against them in multiple parlays.

It smell fishy that the site offer 50% up to 1g for 2g deposit. Heritage offer great bonus to me, the more I deposit and the bigger bonus I get but I only choose $300 usd bonus, my money is stuck due to the difficult of clearing their bonus with some of the worse mma odd in the market. GL getting the money out from that site.

Why is that fishy? They have pretty good offers all the time and they're an enormous company. Giving me 1k to bet with is nothing to them when they're making hundreds of millions a year off drunks having a gamble at the races every weekend haha.

If you constantly make 1g over 6 months, that is incredible!!!! Sadistic win rate is an anomaly or made up.....lol.

I've only been gambling since around last July. My average for the first year was something like $600 profit a week for the year. I only did 3+ leg parlays/multis though and my win rate was 74% overall.

I started doing singles after my first year though. I don't really know why. Think the nerves were killing me with the multis. When you just need one more leg on a 4 legger that you've got 3k on, things get pretty rough lol.

I'm sitting somewhere around $800-$1000 average for this year so far. I have to risk a lot more to make that compared to the multis, but whatever. It's generally safer and more consistent as I don't really have losing weekends now, but I don't win as much either. I just want to spend this year mimicking Sadistics and the rest of you guys so I can learn. I don't actually understand gambling very well. I only learnt what a "unit" was like a couple months ago.

Sadistics' win rate is definitely for real, but keep in mind he loses a lot of smaller ones but more than makes it up on the bigger ones, and that's really all that matters. I mean, my win rate is probably way higher, but that doesn't mean I'm anywhere near his level.

I win 4g on Weidman vs Spider II with ml and itd bet on 5dimes, they immediately limit me to 10%, that is 5dime and all the site have ban or limited me. Only site willing to take my action is PInnacle, Betonline, Bookmaker.

Only time I got limited was when I tried to drop 3k on Tecia to beat Van Burren 10 mins before the fight and the bookie I was using shit their pants and limited it to 1k. They've let me bet whatever since though.

Silva £500 +200
Silva ITD £200 +450
Natividad £500 +170
Green DEC £1000 -130
a bundle of 3/4 fight parlays with mostly favourites with £100-£200 on each play

Silva could lose however I am hoping it being his last fight and all maybe it will light a fire and we something vintage or dare I say bias judging if it goes to the scorecards. Best of luck people

Silva £500 +200
Silva ITD £200 +450 cashed out and put it on Yanez RD1
Natividad £500 +170
Green DEC £1000 -130 cashed out
a bundle of 3/4 fight parlays with mostly favourites with £100-£200 on each play

+£300. hit a 4 fight parlay which kept me in the green (Jacoby/Witt/Herndz/Mitchell). Not a great result overall to be honest. Could have been worse as originally I had £1500 on Silva but it slowly creeped down to £500. Need to stop betting emotionally man but sometimes it just creeps in.

Really enjoyed this card overall (minus the betting side of it). Lots of finishes back in the Vegas cage and good fights. It was sad watching Silva getting KOd after a decent showing in the earlier rounds. He took a lot of shots in the end of the 3rd and the 4th which is the last thing you want at 45 in your last fight in the UFC.

Why is that fishy? They have pretty good offers all the time and they're an enormous company. Giving me 1k to bet with is nothing to them when they're making hundreds of millions a year off drunks having a gamble at the races every weekend haha.

I've only been gambling since around last July. My average for the first year was something like $600 profit a week for the year. I only did 3+ leg parlays/multis though and my win rate was 74% overall.

I started doing singles after my first year though. I don't really know why. Think the nerves were killing me with the multis. When you just need one more leg on a 4 legger that you've got 3k on, things get pretty rough lol.

I'm sitting somewhere around $800-$1000 average for this year so far. I have to risk a lot more to make that compared to the multis, but whatever. It's generally safer and more consistent as I don't really have losing weekends now, but I don't win as much either. I just want to spend this year mimicking Sadistics and the rest of you guys so I can learn. I don't actually understand gambling very well. I only learnt what a "unit" was like a couple months ago.

Sadistics' win rate is definitely for real, but keep in mind he loses a lot of smaller ones but more than makes it up on the bigger ones, and that's really all that matters. I mean, my win rate is probably way higher, but that doesn't mean I'm anywhere near his level.

Only time I got limited was when I tried to drop 3k on Tecia to beat Van Burren 10 mins before the fight and the bookie I was using shit their pants and limited it to 1k. They've let me bet whatever since though.

You can not mimicking Sadistic, you can only compete against him. I believe most of his profit come from opening line. You have to known the line is 'way' off and you have to be quick, you have to beat him in 2 area and that is kinda impossible. Even if you known the odd is off, you have to be faster than his script.

Bobby Green vs Thiago Moises is pick'em on my cap sheet, I feel it is a 50/50 fight, happy to bet $100 at +250. How does Sadistic known Green at -232 is great value? How does he known that public will put more $$$ onto Bobby Green even at -230 all the way up to -324. No one have that skill set to known how the public bet, it seem he got it down to the science. I would bet 2g on Thiago Moises at +250 in the old day and hedge down but I suck at predict line movement so $100 bet for value is good enough, maybe add another $100 at +265.

1k is not a limit, even it is the 'new' limit 99% of gambler don't bet over 1k. Even 5dimes only let me bet $100 for reduce juice, I think that is more than fair. Limit like bet$3.65 for maximum win of $10, Hill randomly low $10 to $27, etc. that is a limit, basically they politely tell you to f*ck off. I take 1k any day, $250 or more is a joy.

You can not mimicking Sadistic, you can only compete against him. I believe most of his profit come from opening line. You have to known the line is 'way' off and you have to be quick, you have to beat him in 2 area and that is kinda impossible. Even if you known the odd is off, you have to be faster than his script.

I've looked at the odds he gets compared to mine. I usually place my bets on the day of the fights, sometimes even as the fighters are walking out. Even when I leave it that late, he's only getting somewhere between .20 to .30 higher odds than what I'm seeing on a lot of the ones I've looked at. I'm usually looking at favs though as that's what I mostly bet on. That really isn't that much of a difference.

I think Sadi is just a good picker, really.

And you can definitely mimic him. My mate took 7k he won with me and basically emptied his accounts to pay for stuff. He was down to 5 bucks. He just used a couple of Sadi's biggest stakes in a multi for a month or so and he was back up to 1k. Me, I make my own picks, then look at what he's doing and see what I agree with and sometimes make a few changes. His big stakes almost always line up with my most confident ones.

1k is not a limit, even it is the 'new' limit 99% of gambler don't bet over 1k. Even 5dimes let me bet $100 for reduce juice is fair. Limit like bet$3.65 for maximum win of $10, Hill randomly low $10 to $27, etc. that is a limit, basically politely tell you to f*ck off. I take 1k any day, $250 or more is a joy.

I use 365 and used to use William Hill as well. They've let me bet way more than 1k every time. I bet about 4k every UFC now. Oftentimes I'll have bets of 2k on. Then maybe a 1k, then some smaller ones. They've never limited me or anything like that. All last year it was 2-3kers per bet for months on end and nothing happened. $250 to me is my fuck around stake amount. I throw that on things that I think will likely lose but are paying heaps, or for just dumb fun reasons, like one fighter has a better beard, tats, or muscles, etc. haha.

I'm thinking you're in a different country than me. You in America or something?

Good stuff xhaydenx if bet365 have not limit you and you are winning on that site. I have open 3 bet365 account, each time it got limit faster so I stop making account there. If you ask Sadistics, he likely open few bet365 accounts too and got limit.

Some noob think they will limit you if you win millions, all my account likely don't even win more than 1g and it is shut down. I wish I knew what bet365 looks for to limit certain customer. I think they give you a pass since you parlay some bad odd and wins, I only bet on bet365 if they offer the best odd in the market. I am from Canada thank god, lots of option for me. 5dimes is all I need, I rarely bet over 1g and most common bet is like yours size $250 ish on fight I have somewhat of read.

0.20 to 0.30 more? I don't known what that is in America odds. Even if each bet cost you $5 more for every $100 unit, it will add up quite fast. I think my best attribute in gambling is I have like a dozen accounts and I always stride to get the best odd, I either win more or lose less. A greatest capper likely goes broke if he doesn't care about the odd, I think.

My read on Fili's BJJ being able to hang with Bryce was spot on. He was mounted numerous times, but despite all of his overwhelming top control, Bryce legitimately landed nothing on the ground.

I did not however expect him to be able to take him down that easily and repeatedly. Also after he first got him down so quickly, Fili was hesitant on the feet and let Bryce land some okay shots on him because he was worried about the TD.

Overall, impressive performance. Being able to take Rosa down off of some horrendous kicks is one thing, being able to repeatedly take Fili down is completely different.

I still think the 2 judges that gave Bryce rd2 are some simple Jack's, but it is what it is.

ThornyDisastrousIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

I've looked at the odds he gets compared to mine. I usually place my bets on the day of the fights, sometimes even as the fighters are walking out. Even when I leave it that late, he's only getting somewhere between .20 to .30 higher odds than what I'm seeing on a lot of the ones I've looked at. I'm usually looking at favs though as that's what I mostly bet on. That really isn't that much of a difference.

What do you mean that isn’t that much of a difference? For 99% of bettors it’s the difference between winning and losing. Price-point means EVERYTHING in this game.

Back