UFC Fight Night 179: Holm vs. Aldana

I don't like anything besides maybe mcgee at first sight. Pass.

a lot of haters on this thread but this card has some really nice prospects and a few matchups/underdogs worth betting on

LOL dequan is back? How?? But yeah dogshit card.
Because he wants to give you some money potentially. His last two fights were great. I never understood why people fighter bash, we need them and often "shit cards" have great value. And how can you call a Holly Holm main event card dogshit - that fight alone will be packed with action. Surely, right?

Because he wants to give you some money potentially. His last two fights were great. I never understood why people fighter bash, we need them and often "shit cards" have great value. And how can you call a Holly Holm main event card dogshit - that fight alone will be packed with action. Surely, right?
You got me until the holly holm bit. Good troll.

I like Holly Holm main events. It means I can turn off earlier to go do something else instead
The UFC should be embarrassed by this card though. So bad

I never really complain about cards. But about with all this corona going around, I think we´re lucky just to have ufc events. Those 2 months without it felt odd. We´re getting a ufc every week for nearly the whole rest of the year, it´s record breaking. So of course some cards will be better than others. From a fan perspective, this definitely does seem to be o nthe weaker side, that said it does come after some very good cards so I think that makes it look worse than it is.

trash card entertaining wise no doubt. But I have a good feeling betting wise. And also love researching fighters for the first time, makes it a bit easier when you dont know the outcome

Is it safe to assume that Holm will "eeishh, eeishh, eeissh her way to a decision?

Kopylov at +125 looks pretty juicy. He's a pretty talented striker and is quicker than Breese.

Holm will Usman her against the cage to a decision win. Lock of the night.

What a shit card, one of the worst cards ever.
Got only Cassey in a big parlay

Carlos Condit??
giphy.gif

Back