UFC Fight Night 178 Post-Fight Press Conference

Glad I added Damon to my parlay.

Good call and grats.

Parlays are prolly my most enjoyable facet of betting. I know most call them sucker bets but fekk if it adds to the fun and the money doesn't much matter why not.

He's a fucking idiot and needs to stay out of politics. I'd be really surprised if he doesn't get lambasted by the media tomorrow. He literally said BLM is something "evil" and some bullshit about the "silent majority". It almost sounded like something you might hear at a KKK rally.
Kamaru Usman beat him so bad that he now is his character.

Good call and grats.

Parlays are prolly my most enjoyable facet of betting. I know most call them sucker bets but fekk if it adds to the fun and the money doesn't much matter why not.

Yeah, I total chickened out of a 7 fight parlay last weekend, and all my picks won. A $20 bet would have paid around $1600.

Kamaru Usman beat him so bad that he now is his character.

His "character" is starting to turn into some ridiculous American History X outtake. Maybe Kamaru can break his jaw bad enough next time that its wired shut for 6 months.

Yeah, I total chickened out of a 7 fight parlay last weekend, and all my picks won. A $20 bet would have paid around $1600.

Ha! That's the best part sitting on a win streak and sweating balls for the last match to swing in!

Back