UFC Fight Night 172 Eye vs. Calvillo

I'm sorta leaning Merab ITD slightly, I think his pace might be too much to handle for a short notice regional fighter. When he eats 20 takedowns he may just collapse and get finished on the ground in some shape or form in the later rounds.

yea it’s either merab by dominant dec or he gets a sub when he controls it on the ground. Think the sub is def more likely than a tko for merab

Rosa backers - Tell me why? What do you see in his game that you believe wins him the fight?

That makes no sense, in a 50/50 why bet the -200 favourite?

<{chips}>
Yeah remember when Hooper was a high favorite how that went well? also the underdog has quite the power as well he could easily get a knockout in early rounds as well.

Ironical enough Hooper was near that number slightly off. -220

Yeah remember when Hooper was a high favorite how that went well? also the underdog has quite the power as well he could easily get a knockout in early rounds as well.

Ironical enough Hooper was near that number slightly off. -220
Sorry breeh mixed him up with Aguilar

<Deported1>

I'm sorta leaning Merab ITD slightly, I think his pace might be too much to handle for a short notice regional fighter. When he eats 20 takedowns he may just collapse and get finished on the ground in some shape or form in the later rounds.

Yeah, you can't say that a -800 favorite doesn't have a good chance to finish. That's the struggle I'm having with this fight. Merab's style lends itself to decisions, but he **might** just be so much better that he finds a finish half by accident.

Yeah, you can't say that a -800 favorite doesn't have a good chance to finish. That's the struggle I'm having with this fight. Merab's style lends itself to decisions, but he **might** just be so much better that he finds a finish half by accident.
Like you said yourself he's actually pretty good at passing positions once it's on the floor, but there's a difference between not finishing ufc level fighters and a short notice regional fighter. Even people with full camps can't compare in conditioning with him, and that's my main concern which is Lopez just gassing out after being taken down a few dozen times.

Avila ITD = Free money

Bet the house and tank me later when you have 2x the house

DBoL4RlXsAA5aD9.jpg
Bro, you’re the wmma goat. I was flirting w going big on Dern ITD last card and Avila ITD tonight and your posts made me pull the trigger. Respect

Back