PBP UFC Fight Night 170: Lee vs. Oliveira - PBP Discussion - 3:00 p.m. ET/12:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright everybody. Was enjoyable to keep all shit going on aside for a couple of hours and have your company this evening

TAKE CARE, STAY SAFE & HEALTHY you and your loved ones!

See you around somewhere here!

fat kevin lee getting ko'd here

Lmfao I always remember this ghost face killha twitter post from a Rani Yahya fight.... Abiut having a cat in his hood with the same name that sold bootleg hilfiger gear lmao
them he tried to act like he didn’t tap? This ain’t the sport for u “bra”

Yahya is so freaking slick once he gets a hold of you... Barzola might not want to test that smoke.

Kevin Lee is ... SAWFT!!!!!

Pretty sneaky grappling by Mr oliveira tonight

Stylistically a tough fight for him. Much like Tony was

I think he fought like a better version of Tony
Striking was a step below Tony but the BJJ was off the charts. Just was not a good match up for Lee. On top of that the cardio issues are still persisting at 155.

He needs to commit to 170 because his style cannot carry him to a title shot in this division imo.

lol These TSN sportscentre chicks are clueless when it comes to MMA
Forced to commentate on UFC sinc it’s only thing on
Think she just called Charles the MoTown Phenom haha.

78lk.gif
Thank you guys for hanging out and being nice!!! :)
@BroRogan
@BFoe
@Sir Galahad
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@paynebringer
@Soul On Ice
I'm stepping away a bit early, I got invited to a thing that sounds fun :D
If this is the last event being put on for a while? I might be gone from Sherdog for some time^^
At least until I hear of there being an event -- I'll think of you guys :) TAKE CARE!!! <3

Zayn from One Direction is very slick on the ground...

He's really good and chaining is submissions and diving under for deep half and leg entanglement positions.
I know, it'll make things very interesting.

Khabib is a master of trapping limbs and avoiding leg tie ups. If they fight then it'll be a master class grapple fest.

I had a feeling the Jiu Jitsu in this fight would be pretty good

I just looked at the rankings and am not sure who he should fight

Felder already beat him
Cowboy already beat him
No way Gaethje takes that risk
Conor wouldn't either
Hooker is fighting Poirier
Khabib is fighting Tony

Yeah but seemed like Kevin gassed by the start of Round 2 and his punches were inaccurate and a bit slow. He left his legs in bad positions too long in Round 1. Looked like his knee was twisted bad.
I dont think he was gassed

But he looked a bit sluggish

Oliveira fought a great fight. That style of fighter is prob Lee's toughest matchup in the division. Lanky types with good striking and jits off their back

Solid end to the card.

We are now on a 3 fight finish streak.

It's been fun everyone. Gnight.

WTF I thought Lee was a southpaw.

Well I'm out guys, going to relax and read a book now. You guys take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.. try not to watch the news because the news is scare mongering everyone to death about this coronavirus and if you avoid watching it then you are already 99.9% healed. Its billions of times more deadly than this bug.

Much love.

tenor.gif

there's gonna be a lot of salt if Fighter Kevin Lee beats Oliveira to death.

I just looked at the rankings and am not sure who he should fight

Felder already beat him
Cowboy already beat him
No way Gaethje takes that risk
Conor wouldn't either
Hooker is fighting Poirier
Khabib is fighting Tony
Islam, Felder rematch, winner of Dustin vs Hooker

Lee has to rough him up. Charles eventually breaks if he can't finish you.

Well gents, that's it, started real sluggish but in the end the lack of a crowd didn't keep JBGods to shed us a little light.

See you guys next weeks if Covid let it happen.

<28>

Striking was a step below Tony but the BJJ was off the charts. Just was not a good match up for Lee. On top of that the cardio issues are still persisting at 155.

He needs to commit to 170 because his style cannot carry him to a title shot in this division imo.
I think his striking was better actually

At least comparing the two fights. Lee actually outstruck Tony for a round and a half

Lee is one of those guys that would be perfect for a 165 division. Too small for 170 but seems like he might be cutting too much for 155

Not sure if he really gassed tho, oliveira just fought a great fight.

Mightve been a bad weight cut tho. He seemed sluggish out the gate

d

God forbid an elite fighter / athlete have some confidence and promote themselves and their brand

You insecure little boys are cute

Yeah, sorry, when someone misses weight four times, gasses, and denies a tap after running his mouth non-stop, I find it annoying and am happy the guy's hype is deflated.

Back