PBP UFC Fight Night 167: Anderson vs. Blachowicz 2 - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
I'll always respect Chiesa for winning TUF, despite his Father passing away during the filming of the show. That's fuckin heart.
He did a good job tonight as a commentator as well. Bisping is stealing this post fight show. I think I trace back my dislike for Chiesa when he was still a LW and was sort of shitting on Pettis he was just overly arrogant sounding. But hey being arrogant may just be, being confident.

I’m a Pettis and Condit fan so that doesn’t help I don’t think anyone wants to be on the mat at 170 with Chiesa. He has skills. I wasn’t watching TUF anymore when he won it. I wonder how he does against top level 170’ers. I’m interested to see where his striking is at or if he can just drag even the elite fighters to the mat.

Corey has been KOd by Gian Villante, Manuwa, and OSP
Yeah still, Patrick Cummins is worse.
I'm fairly sure most people thought and still think Anderson could cause more problems for Jones, We all know Blachowicz has a punchers chance but Andersons surely the more threatening for Jons style. Feel free to disagree I was just pretty sure most people saw it this way, either way I don't' think anyone of them had/has a real chance of beating Jones, not even sure he takes this fight next.

thanks

nightlife ? restaurants ?
Drink a hand grenade. Used to live there the restaurants names have probably changed. N.O. Tip don’t carry your wallet in your back pocket. Sounds dumb but pickpockets are rampant in NO. Have fun Sherbro.

michel-pereira-knees-diego-sanchez-in-their-welterweight-bout-during-picture-id1206558936

montana-de-la-rosa-has-her-hands-wrapped-backstage-during-the-ufc-picture-id1206533661

Last edited:
I think this card was horrible but the people shitting on Diego are even more horrible.
How about shitting on the guy that doesn't know the rules. 2 illegal knees on this card full of jobbers.

She definitely screams "Come spank me and i'll call you daddy"
CZcV6Rm.jpg

How many of you "Likers" picked up on the Man Hands Mitts..? And I still don't care so what if Laura jerks you like Larry...

How many of you "Likers" picked up on the Man Hands Mitts..? And I still don't care so what if Laura jerks you like Larry...
A couple of rug burns on the jimmy is part of the sacrifice

I enjoyed the card overall. sucks Means and Saunchez lost but Jan looked great.

2 DQ,s in one night was a bit strange..

Anywhoo the bonuses went to

Blachowicz - potn
Rodriquez - potn
Miller vs Holtzman - fotn

Back