PBP UFC Fight Night 167: Anderson vs. Blachowicz 2 - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
BrownWatchfulFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif
It's like a snuff film.

Jon is speaking but all I hear is yes I will fight Jan instead of Reyes. Also Chiesa really???

Not a good card, it was very lacking in quality, but thanks for all the chat sherdoggers! you always keep me entertained, enjoy your night and take care. Peace
Well should do what I did.. wake up for Jans fight :),now back to bed...

Anyone dislike Chiesa for no logical reason? I guess he strangled Condit. And Condit is one of the fighters I have so much respect for. He is articulate and does a good job. Still dislike Chiesa.

Anyone dislike Chiesa for no logical reason? I guess he strangled Condit. And Condit is one of the fighters I have so much respect for. He is articulate and does a good job. Still dislike Chiesa.

I'll always respect Chiesa for winning TUF, despite his Father passing away during the filming of the show. That's fuckin heart.

Imagine if Stephen A Smith was working the desk tonight for some reason lmao

That's crafty by Diego, but I fear short term gain only. He must drop a weight level but that's too difficult at his age.
He made 145 a few years ago, 155 shouldnt be a problem for him, but his fighting game seems ruined, needs to drop that fake coach and go to a proper camp for a retirement fight, he milked a DQ on a fight he was supposed to lose, time to leave WW.

You could tell Jan was trying to KO Corey asap he was putting a lot of power in every shot.
He needed to make a statement to get ahed of reyes, now we will see Jan vs Jon :)

yeah because the best thing about jon jones is his ability to put people in seats right? Would you not watch that fight because it was in brazil? do you americans won't buy a ppv because its in brazil?

Jon Jones gets a say in where he wants to defend his belt, and he's never fought outside of North America. Have you not noticed that cards in other countries are filled with fighters from that country, and that they are often headlined by someone from that country? It's called business you idiot. The locals are more likely to come out and support one of their own.

Last edited:
Back