PBP UFC Fight Night 161 - Jedrzejczyk vs. Waterson - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
F*k, Now she giving me that look I gotta go not that I'm afraid, but she knows where the bodies buried everybody needz a ride & die gotta go bros...

source.gif

Never said that.

Waterson did all the damage checking that kick..would’ve won “Pride rules”

<Fedor23>

Vick's chin has given up 150k in bonuses. The punishment does pay off, just not for him.

How did Vera win the bonus over Davis? Davis looked fucking phenomenal and came in on like 4 days notice.

How was main event?, walkout started and my girl wanted her butt eaten

How did Vera win the bonus over Davis? Davis looked fucking phenomenal and came in on like 4 days notice.
Probably punishment for Gifford getting sacrificed to the JBG even though it wasn't his fault.

How was main event?, walkout started and my girl wanted her butt eaten
Good scrap. Waterson was out matched but game. She threatened with rear naked chokes a few times, but got hit 213 times by the Boogie Woman. Still, her spirit was there the whole time and she kept trying to win until the end, so it had the feel of a war even though it was a fairly one sided fight. Waterson probably feels better, at least physically, after the fight because she checked a kick from Joanna and Joanna broke her foot.

Back