PBP UFC Fight Night 159: Rodriguez vs. Stephens PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
dude, he spents 10s of K and a month of his life on that zacatecas camp, and was quite likely to win by KO

ZERO REASON to “quit” 5 seconds in
Look I never said Stephens quit, I don’t believe he did.
I just said it was weird. The eye wouldn’t open. I wouldn’t even blame him for not wanting to fight. That sucks that it happened the way it did.

The same JS that got stopped by a bodyshot a couple fights ago? How many MMA high level fights have you seen being stopped by a liver shot?
Well there is Cerrone
tumblr_mh9yssKRD21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Stephen goes to the body
giphy.gif

Bas Rutten is throwing a fit right now with your post
{<jordan}
Getting stopped by a body shot is not a knock.

The UFC has finally hit Bellator level with a main event ending within a minute thanks to a foul.
And then the cage gets pelted with bottles.
I'm gonna score this event an 8/10 for being a clown fiesta.
Reminded me of Bellator 215 <6>Sergei getting nut shotted by Mitrione in the first....

this is why MMA needs to have closed gloves. If it makes submissions harder then remove the ground game altogether and have them bang! Call it redneck boxing

Masvidal entrance like mariachi > the rest of the event

What a b!tch move the rake was completely unnecessary he wasn't throwing up his hand to block a counter he was raking the face to distract and distort any possible counter to take his head clean off...

Last edited:
There’s one thing that really puzzle me. Please help me since i don’t have the possibility to re-watch the match.

I have 2 images in my mind.

Jeremy seemed not able to open his left eye, and it was that one that was being checked by the doctor, but i clearly remember him being poked on his right eye (Yair’s hand doesn’t seem to touch the left side of his face).

Am i mistaken? I think so but i can’t see where (the first memory or the second?).

I must add that i don’t see the point for Jeremy to fake that (and it’s also something that i don’t expect from him) and that Yair’s poke seems a shitty move to avoid a counter to me.

Still...i need your help to remember correctly!

I can see her now @Clementine passed out with wine glass in hand spilt on her shirt with strain of drool hanging from her mouth...

Snoring too...

Did this ↑↑↑ happen babygirl? The reason why you tapout early last nite? Tell me I got the visual wrong...

Well there is Cerrone
tumblr_mh9yssKRD21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Stephen goes to the body
giphy.gif

Bas Rutten is throwing a fit right now with your post
{<jordan}
Getting stopped by a body shot is not a knock.
Aldo just had that beautiful one on Stephens as well

Did this ↑↑↑ happen babygirl? The reason why you tapout early last nite? Tell me I got the visual wrong...

Right we ditched the clothes.
Wrapped in a cozy blanket :p
Well! Minus the shirt, because there wasn't anything left on :p
No, but I know myself pretty good when it comes to the juice I just stepped away from Sherdog before I got crazy and started typing out nonsense.

Well! Minus the shirt, because there wasn't anything left on :p
No, but I know myself pretty good when it comes to the juice I just stepped away from Sherdog before I got crazy and started typing out nonsense.

That's why you my Sherdog wifey know when to draw that line...
1XC2w0Y.gif

What a b!tch move the rake was completely unnecessary he wasn't throwing up his hand to block a counter he was raking the face to distract and distort any possible counter to take his head clean off...
Yeah it was odd. A little catty.

LOL @ the ufc and their continued failed attempts to push mma in Mexico.

Back