UFC Fight Night 158: Cowboy vs. Gaethje Weigh In - 12 p.m. ET/Ceremonial Weigh In - 7 p.m. ET

Was about to say Pereira gonna murder this poor guy in front of his friends and family. But he’s a finisher and Pereira opens himself up to getting cracked with all the wild shit he pulls.

Gaethje is gonna open a can of whoop ass and that's gonna be it fam!!

So much for all the goofs who thought Cowboy is bigger than Gaethje.
maxresdefault.jpg

Its not impressive at all to watch a huge weight cutter fight someone that looks a full weight class smaller. Especially if they fail to make weight.

michel-pereira-of-brazil-and-tristan-connelly-of-canada-face-off-the-picture-id1167900835

Last edited:
Was about to say Pereira gonna murder this poor guy in front of his friends and family. But he’s a finisher and Pereira opens himself up to getting cracked with all the wild shit he pulls.
Connelly fights at LW normally and Pereira is a former LHW. He will knock him out with basic boxing if it comes to it I assume.

Heading out and will check the thread when I return. Make sure your comments include thoughtful analysis of the weigh-ins. Wait who the fuck am I kidding? Let it rip!

Really surprised at Cerrone’s odds. I’m going to have to put some money on that boiyyyyy

Back