PBP UFC Fight Night 158: Cowboy vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins in the UFC Vancouver headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to start drinking now but my liver tells me it's too early. I'll give him a couple hours break.

This will be a weird card for me. I am in a different living arrangement now. I'm just rooming with a buddy until i get back on my feet. Problem is he wants to watch the card. So i may not be able to post on here as much as i will be watching in the living room. This is a real conundrum as i'd rather just be here in my room posting away with my sherbros.

tenor.gif

Why would you have sweet Clementine on ignore?

Because i hate like bots. @Clippy is the only one i will tolerate..he doesn't do it in fight night threads though!

Idiots like Clem and Wad can still like my posts but it won't blow up my alerts..that shit is so annoying.

I have about six others that try to copy them on ignore too.

ClemIN.gif Super excited for the main event!

Hey @Morning Star when can I change this AV?

Just checked and UFC 241 was on August 17th.

Are you kind enough to let me off the hook buddeh? There's only 2 days left.

Because i hate like bots. @Clippy is the only one i will tolerate..he doesn't do it in fight night threads though!

Idiots like Clem and Wad can still like my posts but it won't blow up my alerts..that shit is so annoying.

I have about six others that try to copy them on ignore too.
Is it bad that I liked your post though?

Personally I like seeing my alerts blowing up.

Is it bad that I liked your post though?

Personally I like seeing my alerts blowing up.

No i like likes too but usually when people actually like my posts. It only gets annoying when the card gets going. It says 20 alerts and it's all by one person. and it goes on the whole card.

I'll never understand why they like every post or why they do it?

I like to earn my likes i am not a whore..

No i like likes too but usually when people actually like my posts. It only gets annoying when the card gets going. It says 20 alerts and it's all by one person. and it goes on the whole card.

I'll never understand why they like every post or why they do it?

I like to earn my likes i am not a whore..
Oh I see.

I'm a bit of a whore sometimes but that's only because I heard that at 100 000 likes you become a wizard.

Oh I see.

I'm a bit of a whore but that's only because I heard that at 100 000 likes you become a wizard.

I am definitely the minority in this i already know that.

I may have to loosen up a bit though because i want to be a wizard too!

This will be a weird card for me. I am in a different living arrangement now. I'm just rooming with a buddy until i get back on my feet. Problem is he wants to watch the card. So i may not be able to post on here as much as i will be watching in the living room. This is a real conundrum as i'd rather just be here in my room posting away with my sherbros.

tenor.gif
<{poor?}>

Jk

I watch the fights on TV and post in the PBP thread using my phone.

I feel fucking horrible picking against Cowboy! Just want a good fight

I feel the same way but still stuck with Cerrone I think he can kick that walking Frankenstein in the head, but give me Cowboy @WW...

Back