PBP UFC Fight Night 156: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2: PBP Discussion - 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

But I have black/lesbian friends?

(apply this to several posts ITT)

wtf does this have to do with being a pussy? you're a fucking retard.
If you score a round for the guy who was laying on someone for 30 seconds over the guy who almost finished with a choke and caved dudes nose in ...... you score fights like a pussy .... hope this help clear things up

Co main was great. Stopped watching main event fight after second round. Knew it would be boring the entire 5 rounds and would check the winner later (obviously knew it would be Valentina)

And for the idiots that think Perry won that fight..lol

The only round you could have given him by a hair is round 2. He was getting battered and even tried to desperately to become a panic wrestler after he was getting pieced the fuck up in the 3rd. A lot of you idiots just let your bias in the way. Perry got fucked up badly and even if he was a little more Technical - he’s not going to last too much longer in the fight game if he continues receiving these permanent face altering beatdowns.

Yet I'd rather never see her fight again with this circling kill-shot sniper style. Worst title fight in UFC history. Tyron is pleased. He's the only one. Nobody won this fight.
wRONG. They both won.<Arya01>

Stop being a blind delusional cheerleader. Valentina Shevchenko did not engage in any part of that fight. If Liz Carmouche didn't choose to engage, Valentina Shevchenko d_m sure wasn't going to with her boring a_s. Winning every round? Neither one won any rounds because they both were awful.
Have you taken a look @ Perry?<Aug3>

What the fuck was that featherweight bout on the main card?

I understand one guy was from Uruguay but c'mon. That shit had prelim written all over it. That said, it was one of the better fights of the night... which speaks to the entirety of the card unfortunately

6dBd7SU.gif

@Jackonfire forgot to drop massive unseen "likes" on this one ^^^

Bonuses go to:

Luque vs Perry - FOTN
Oezdemir - POTN
Macedo - POTN

I watched the only fights I cared about:

Luque vs. Perry
Gane vs. Pessoa
Oezdemir vs. Latifi

I also saw a couple of prelims as background viewing as well, Gutierrez vs De Freitas and some shite WMMA fight.

Back