PBP UFC Fight Night 155: de Randamie vs. Ladd PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Dude I don't know what you are arguing for I'm just posting cool reaction gifs from BWR's portfolio cause boring fight card.

The first gif is to show "CUT HIM NOW" reaction. Then the nope and whatnot and you seemed to have edited the message I saw, never even know what you mean xD.. etc just misunderstandings.

Clearly you are emotionally invested cause you lost a lot of money because of that goof.
Just lost enough money for...idk. Ricky Simon I've never had violent feelings towards a fighter before tonight. Fuck him. Imo. He's Never living that forehead KO down to a retired Uriah Fucking Faber in the first 30 seconds of a fight when he should be at range. Fuck him. Seriously, for a guy with fight IQ apparently, if you can't beat Hriah at 28 years old and seize the opportunity, you're probably a fucking loser. These edited thoughts reflect the sole opinion of the writer, not OneMMAfan or sherdog as a whole.

Last edited:
Just lost enough money for...idk. Ricky Simon I've never had violent feelings towards a fighter before tonight. Fuck him. Imo. He's Never living that forehead KO down, Ever.

For 30k.. fook him proper indeed..

Many many times but for big ones most recently was CB Dolloway's last fight,it was just horrible.

Never seen this travesty. That's completely ridiculous. Herb's reffing is schizo

GDR would've won no matter what, but that's a fucking joke. Just let her eat the next couple punches. That would've taken care of everything...
I hate the "She would have lost anyway" crowd. Ladd was never going to win the fight in the first place, "she would have lost" could have been used as an excuse to not book the fuckin fight in the first place, it's not a legitimate defense for an early stoppage

I hate the "She would have lost anyway" crowd. Ladd was never going to win the fight in the first place, "she would have lost" could have been used as an excuse to not book the fuckin fight in the first place, it's not a legitimate defense for an early stoppage
She would have lost anyway. At home in Sac the fight made zero fucking sense. Did they think she was ready for Nunes? What they wanted was Holly to beat Nunes to set-up the rematch. They forgot Amanda is the best ever.

My confidence is crushed I dont even believe what I just witnessed. Not from simon.. wtf was that.

does she know how much time we spend together?

i don't want to cause problems.
Bro I get my MMA time. She used to watch the fights with me but Anderson Silva fell off. She liked Silva who didn't. And she was showing houses all day today. So we are in that point where I'm not going to push MMA on her now that all the fighters she was a fan of are washed. Also I don't have to watch HGTV if I don't want to anymore lol. We watch Fútbol together like the Copa America most recently. If her Dad was in town he would be watching the fights with me. She likes arts and crafts I like combat sports.

Sidenote: You are a trip brodie. You got a girl right now or still playing the field?

59896-1682897.png

I did alright.

I wonder if PrizeJitsu is guilt fucking his boyfriend right now for having no faith in his GDR bet, all the while throwing 1000 or so singles up in the air.

What is this soft shit where we "save" a fighter when they take one solid punch. This shit is embarrassing.

From now on only women should ref women fights. Women have no pity on other women, unlike men.

Time to watch the slowest woman I've ever seen in the octagon. I hope she gets the takedown and goes to work, but fuck, if Ladd can't get it down on the ground she's going to sleep early.
Apt analysis.

She’s basically a Rousey without the judo.

<13>

Overall decent night of fights some very questionable reffing going on

Ladd was going to lose anyways because she is not on GDR's level, but it was an early stoppage.

Herb Dean is the most over rated ref of all time.

Back