PBP UFC Fight Night 155: de Randamie vs. Ladd PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

leave the refs out....there should never be unanswered questions when a fight is over..

Thanks for all the comments. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I'll never forgive Herb for not letting Nunes KTFO Ronda

Fucking feminist pussy

I know I just thought it was funny to randomly talk about actual herbs...lol sometimes I make bad jokes I know only I will laugh at.
200.gif

The only bet I did today, was very confident in this because Aspen has trash striking and Germaine has great striking, thought she would KO her with a knee when Aspen clinched
9c4KCLO.jpg

Thanks for all the comments. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

There's nothing to enjoy, the stoppage has ruined my weekend, I think I'm going crazy, I don't know what's real anymore
giphy-downsized-large.gif

You know, I had a great idea. Sometimes, it's hard to see if a person on the ground is unconscious or not. So I was thinking, maybe. If we had the same fights we always do, but also let them fight on the ground too! See, this way, when someone hits the ground, they'll still have the opportunity to try and defend themselves if they're still in it. And if not, then the ref can always determine they're out of it by their lack of ability to defend themselves.

Since ground fighting would be an additional martial art, we could call it "MMA" for "Multiple Martial Arts!"
..wait, no, that doesn't quite roll off the tongue... Fuck it, scrap the whole idea

The only bet I did today, was very confident in this because Aspen has trash striking and Germaine has great striking, thought she would KO her with a knee when Aspen clinched
9c4KCLO.jpg

<5>

Congrats, that's impressive

Back