PBP UFC Fight Night 148: Thompson vs. Pettis -PBP Discussion - 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Post fight show... is Megan pregnant or gained weight? Maybe the suit is just making her look big? Not flattering at all.

She's cooking up a litter of mini Joe B's. I bet all 9 of them will be the size of hamsters.

T-Wood can't claim the blueprint on that one.

Backing up to the fence and dropping Wonderboy is pretty much what Woodley did, maybe without the superman punch but Woodley often leaps at his opponents when he explodes

Pettis usually throws a Hail Mary technique to end rounds. This time it was perfect.

I've never been much of Pettis fan, he always ends up fighting guys that I like. But that was god damned impressive.
Benson henderson one of them? hes proabbly the reason why i never fully got on the Showtime train. He looked invincible until that war.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Woodley is a solid analyst. He just said who you wanna fuhh*ugh fight. I’m out {<jordan}

Yeah forgot about Chiesa. A lot of these ranked LWs doing good at WW.

It's gotta be the smaller weight cut. All those guys are getting pretty long in the tooth and their fight years were starting to show at 155. Now without being totally depleted they can show their skills and experience full bore.

Pettis should stay at WW and not do the big weight cuts I think. His chin looked good tonight and he has been rocked a lot in his last few fights at LW and FW, they say the big weigh cuts hurts your chin and make you chinny.

I believe the brain is affected by weight cut depleting the fluid in the cranium. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

well i'm out guys, some good fights and some bad fights, mixed bag tonight. epic KO by Pettis at the end.

Reminded me of Bader KO'ing Fedor.

Punch didn't look powerful but connected 100% on the chin/jaw.
Right,it was just perfect.I bet he coulda landed that 10 times and only have that result once or twice tops just on placement alone.I think it's more surprising because Pettis isn't known for his power but he has some stinging shots like when he caught people like Gil Melendez who has a legendary chin...he made Gil panic wrestle and for sure red flashed him with a couple shots.Commentators didn't even really pick up on it iirc.Dude hits hard and I might like him better at 170,he legit looks 190 at least out of camp.

Back