PBP UFC Fight Night 144: Assuncao vs. Moraes 2 - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

A spirited scrap. A fine job by these two men for the card opener.

I like Bisping, hopefully he gets more fluid and less "OHHH BEAUTIFUL [insert technique]"

Walker, Teymur, Maia, Aldo, Assuncao
HTeW40n.gif

Yeah Bisping is a terrible commentator. British are so gay. I understand like every 3 words he says.

Very entertaining scrap.

Bibulatov is getting tagged a little more than I expected

Prelims always looks empty, give it time.

I know but I think the daylight saving time effect is in play here. You wake up Sunday morning not realizing the time changed while you slept and you’re an hour behind.

Right body kick has been there all night Bablitov, come on.

The difference between wrestlers in Russia and USA is that in the US they teach wrestlers to throw overhands while in Russia they teach them to throw spinning kicks

Hmmm, despite their steroids both guys still getting tired. THey need to up their roids.

Yeah Bisping is a terrible commentator. British are so gay. I understand like every 3 words he says.
WTF? English is not my first language and I understand everything. He's annoying though.

lol I love how hype Bisping gets, I was just doing something else and heard Bisping scream and thought it was over, turns out it was just a punch that landed ffs

Loving the body work from bibulatov, but it might be time to go upstairs with it.

Good stuff from the little fellas.

Bisping's sounding like he's got the goods. Might help if the other guy chipped ini from time to time.

Back