PBP UFC Fight Night 144: Assuncao vs. Moraes 2 - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Vintage Aldo this evening. He's among my all-time favorites.

Maybe hand-chosen hookers at a high-end Japanese love hotel. 5 deep. Bucket list. Still need to visit Nippon. But more parlays, mostly.

Dude, every time I say "fuck parlays, they're lottery tickets" someone posts a big win bet slip, then I change my opinion again. I just keep ruining my tickets with bum fights.

Dude, every time I say "fuck parlays, they're lottery tickets" someone posts a big win bet slip, then I change my opinion again. I just keep ruining my tickets with bum fights.
I just typed all that out "parlay gamblers are bullshit" but deleted it didn't want to brag. it's just they suck. I risk nothing. Look at the ROI.

I just typed all that out "parlay gamblers are bullshit" but deleted it didn't want to brag. it's just they suck. I risk nothing. Look at the ROI.

Are you betting on the Superbowl?

See you guys next week for Whitaker vs Gastelum…

Are you betting on the Superbowl?
Too tough. I've been noticing in the NFL calls on final drives for big market teams. LA rams are the new trendy thing, if they won, they'd sell-out every game for the next 5 seasons make literally over a million "hardcore" bandwagon fans, sell tons of merch, league gets a cut that's why they love the Cowboys. Especially with that coach. Fuckin' stud. Knows when to rest players, and he wants to be the youngest not only but win the f'ing SB in his 2nd year inheriting a shit team. Then you have Goff, who is... not comparable to Brady, but Gurley, the offensive line, and brilliant play-calling minimize his mistakes but I can see Brady just driving down the field it's 14-0 6 minutes into the 1st. Things will level out, they always do so bet hard, moneyline, whenone of them is down early then be there to live bet. what concerns me about Pats is Brady/ Belichick. I don't know if shit has changed but earlier this year they hated eachother, Belichick has no loyalty, he has reptilian blood and if he sees his old HoFer not performing in practice at the very highest level he will look to replae. Brady wants 4 more years. He won't get it with Pats. Bill can't get rid of Tom if they win another SB for at least 3 years. Can they co-exist. What if Bill loses, says look, this dude has lost 4 times in the super bowl. Let's move in another direction. I don't know how toxic their shit is, so you have Tom and Gronk against a better team, a better defense, the refs will do what they can for them to win but they kind of f'd themselves with that Saints final drive pass interference no-call. That was egregious. I say Rams. He doesn't play his vets during preseason, I think he has a lot of balls and a lot of tricks up his sleeve, they've been the better team all year, but Goff could just chuck 3 ints and it won't matter. So hard. I will need to feel this game out, but I've got the Rams. Craft is the most powerful owner in sports and he wants that ring so I don't know, though. It will likely be within 6 points either way I can tell you that much. So prop bet.

IN

84511860.gif

Taking Man Cave too far... But officially IN!

Hopefully Assuncao will fuck right off into retirement. One of the most boring decisionators in the UFC.

Great fights. I'm glad David Taymore got his face boxed off too, dirty fighter.

Parlays are good if you pick 2 or 3. I like to do 2 way parlay when they're both underdogs or close to even and I feel they shouldn't be.

nah Moicano got unloaded on and didn't do anything and had basically turned away. I normally want people to get bludgeoned but this was a just stoppage. Wouldn't have changed for Moicano, he was still rocked.
Yeah fair enough, not complaining about the stoppage, just thought ref could have left it a couple more seconds is all. Was a great win by Aldo

Uh...Gay?

I really really doubt that. Sanko got flustered on the mic. And the two female doctors? Standing right by Johnny as he was getting the grease applied were blushing and grinning like fuck.

Women know which team a guy plays for.

Back