PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

very true

and sets up an awesome rematch that will hopefully sell more too

Ya it may be something that’s gonna happen 2 years down the line but, it’l happen eventually and I expect it to be another awesome fight.

Hopefully KZ uses more grappling though, his hands looked better but he was at range way too often vs Yair and Yair has one of the best kicking games in all of MMA imo. He was doing this fuckin like hook kick to his knee that was especially brutal imo.

Ya it may be something that’s gonna happen 2 years down the line but, it’l happen eventually and I expect it to be another awesome fight.

Hopefully KZ uses more grappling though, his hands looked better but he was at range way too often vs Yair and Yair has one of the best kicking games in all of MMA imo. He was doing this fuckin like hook kick to his knee that was especially brutal imo.
Yeah was wanting him to take him down for ages
He was landing but hhas to mix it up
It was basically jab and a straight or overhand

Even a headkick would be good
I never saw him throw any

Have yair guessing

Last edited:
How the hell was Shelton a split decision, what terrible judging, 30/27 29/28 Shelton, 30/27 Morales? Wtf?!

I scored it 29/28 Shelton

Wtf

So why didn’t zombie just fight shiitt his ass was hugging Yair too lol

That’s a dumbass reason to hate him you’re issue is more personal and you know it.

To me stuff like that is like spitting out your mouthpiece when you need a break, Zombie was confused and you could see it on his face, and he paid for letting up in those crucial seconds. Fuck even the ref was confused...Yair was the only guy not confused because he was on bad wheels and exhausted and basically called a time out.

Also didn't say hate you revisionist, I said I hope he gets KO'ed if he does that in another fight (trying to call his own time outs in the guise of sportsmanship).

Hard to believe Peniston beat Miesha

Thing is people put miesha on a pedestal. If you think twice about her career; her only big win was against Holm; any other good or at least respectable fighter beat the shit out of her... Ronda x2, Zingano, Nunez, Pennington, Kauffman...
Her wins are against medium fighters except her lucky win on Holm fight.

So Pennington being just a respectable fighter gets the win against miesha every time. Let alone if you think of a Holly rematch, or her facing girls like DeRandamie, Valentina, Vieira or even a perseverant Pena; she’ll get destroyed every time.

I kep fighting motherf*kers be it life or hee nrnhrdsr

I missed out "Again" on another fun night of fights & conversation because my smokey bear/drunk ass always start too soon. But before I drifted away "Again" I left this cry for help post ^^^ @FrontNakedChoke @Wadtucket you all liked it wtf was I trying to say...? Was it even me? Was I hacked by Medicinal payne..? <FookIsThatGuy>

This may have been best thing that could happen. 0 fight fans dislike KZ. A lot were shitting on Yair. Yair getting the W might ease the dogs that were on him saying he sucks cuz Frankie beat him. All n all i dont think either fighter loses anything it was a gr8 fight. KZ was up 3 rounds to 1 so its not like he didnt look good, just got caught (i was rooting for KZ myself so i feel u)
oh the minus side, apparently KZ’s fanboys are almost as redassed as BJ’s.

It’s pretty weird given how humble and above board KZ is.

Had a KZ/Cowboy double lol.
I think Zombie was either going to win 5-0 or 4-1 LMFAO

oh the minus side, apparently KZ’s fanboys are almost as redassed as BJ’s.

It’s pretty weird given how humble and above board KZ is.

you've been here longer than I have my man, so you know these boards as well as I do. The fanbases are usually more annoying or insane than any of the fighters themselves.

Back