PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

The fight was very close.
Why are people making it seem like KZ was blowing him out?
Listening too hard to the commentary.

Yair was blocking/dodging a TON of the shots Felder wash gushing over (and I like Felder on commentary).

Interesting. But they showed different angles and in one of them it really seemed like it was intentional. Gonna have to rewatch it to be sure
Big KZ fan but that was intentional

So happy for Cerrone and so sad for KZ
last two fights delivered.

Good night!

Interesting. But they showed different angles and in one of them it really seemed like it was intentional. Gonna have to rewatch it to be sure
It was crazy. I keep watching it and also putting my head down while loading up the right and my elbow comes up the same way. I’m pretty sure that’s what happened but I could be wrong. It was a damn good fight tho and he showed tons of heart, something critics said he lacked.

yeah. was it lucky that he landed it? perhaps a bit. but yair definitely intended to flick his elbow up like that, it wasn't like he was posting off the fence and KZ ran into a stuff arm

This, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to watch more fights

yeah all rounds were close could go to either i guess
but holy shit.. yeah easily best strike i've ever seen

this is anderson silva shit

cannot believe the ending of the fight... i thought KZ was joking for a second cause the fight ended... but he just continued to lay there on his face... I thought he just slipped and would get up... man... how depressing

REMATCH
PLEASE

no more fucking shaking hands and shit during a fight

Im ok with that cuz these two game in and delivered a war. I could do without some of it but if they want to give each other props, then that’s cool.

You can tell even. Before this fight, there was a level of respect between them. It showed in the fight. Both are remarkable fighters nonetheless. I look forward to both of their next fights.

The angle I saw it was, and it if wasn't for his antics they would have continued to bang for another 10 seconds. That was some Till shit. I hate it. KZ won in my eyes.
So the guy who finished face down, ass up won the fight? Ok then....

Im ok with that cuz these two game in and delivered a war. I could do without some of it but if they want to give each other props, then that’s cool.

You can tell even. Before this fight, there was a level of respect between them. It showed in the fight. Both are remarkable fighters nonetheless. I look forward to both of their next fights.
yeah i didn't mean it like that

i do enjoy showing respect... i wasn't complaining once till KZ got KTFO because of it.

I'm just salty that's all haha

I thought it was pretty good, maybe 8/10, but there was even a WMMA bloodbath. How often do you see that? Entertaining top to bottom (although I missed the beginning of the prelims)

The WMMA's were actually all legit for once. And I will rewatch ABC/Yoder in slow motion with lotion.

So the guy who finished face down, ass up won the fight? Ok then....
Well.. it wasnt an intentional elbow so who cares. Rematch. I don't really care I just hate that a guy losing the fight stops to celebrate/ rest then catches a lucky whatever that was en route to losing a decision with 2 seconds left in a 25 minute fight. Amazing fight just felt KZ just proved kindness is weakness.

If you slow down the video it looks like he is intentionally throwing the elbow to the side and up.

Also if you slow down the video, the buzzer sounds the moment his body hits the floor, his body hits the floor, his body hits the floor.

That was the craziest thing I’ve seen in a thousand fights.

Why?

Because he’s not the right color for you?

Because he was obviously trying to break up Zombie's momentum, trying to get his guard down, so I hope the next time he tries that sort of BS he gets flattened. I hate that let's pretend to be friends mess in the middle of a match, Zombie was clearly confused by it and I thought it sucked.

Back