UFC Fight Night 137

I dont think so. By the looks Santos is on the juice and after moving up a weight class the possibility that he is on peds is 99,9%. My monney is on Santos by tko

I don't dispute that potentially being true, but how do you feel he's gone about getting away with it?

Have to remember Santos once upon a time also used to fight at 170 pounds. Sounds like a Anthony Johnson sort of drainer to me.

I'm thinking
Trinaldo ml
cowboy ml
Elizieu ml
Oliviera maybe sub

Ewell looks good but he's beaten cans tbh. Barao is definitely shot atm so maybe.

I think alvey, as bad as he is, probably tko's nog. Guy is old af and sam has legit ko power

I think main event under 3 rds hits. It should be a brutal tko by either.

Last edited:
these lines fucking suck i want to skip this event.

these lines fucking suck i want to skip this event.
exactly my thoughts

the openers were fine but few dickheads ruined those lines

Juice city all the way. Perhaps parlay event? Few 1.30 bets look pretty good locks to me

Alvey + Trinaldo + Zaleski + Morales

Money back 3x. Looks good to me I see all of them winning pretty handily.

The fact that Morales was able to stand with Means is enough proof for me that he will beat Saunders.
Lil Nog washed up etc.. you all know
Trinaldo blows Dunham out of water imo.
Zaleski lock KO

Alvey + Trinaldo + Zaleski + Morales

Money back 3x. Looks good to me I see all of them winning pretty handily.

The fact that Morales was able to stand with Means is enough proof for me that he will beat Saunders.
Lil Nog washed up etc.. you all know
Trinaldo blows Dunham out of water imo.
Zaleski lock KO
Alvey could easily drop a split hometown dec where neither does anything and it defaults to the beloved Brazilian. Alvey's not great at leading, was literally one punch away from losing to Villante by tepid low-volume decision, and Lil Nog actually owns an okay jab/legkick game considering his age. Moraes got his ass handed to him by Means (Who has overrated striking) and won a hilarious Brazil decision. Should be favorite, but Moraes getting outstruck a second time wouldn't surprise me. Other two should be fine, though.

I'm loving lil Nog at the current odds. Yes, he got KOed easily by Rumble, but that is probably the best athlete at 205... now he's facing the worst athlete at 205... perfect for an old man like him. Even Bader was not liking it on the feet against him. Lucky Alvey is on a winning streak, so the odds are what they are. This fight is a coinflip imo, especially with Brazil judging.

Only downside is that Alvey is good against other southpaws.

@Oblivian curious as to your thoughts on Ewell vs Barao. Kinda like Barao as a slight fav.

I'm with you on Barao. I don't think Ewell looked that good against Paiva and I'd actually take Paiva in a rematch. Barao has been on a skid no doubt, but he's faced extremely stiff competition. This is a MAJOR step down and I think we'll see he's still a great fighter. If he ends up in top position on Ewell, I think it's over. Ewell isn't a huge threat standing either, and we've seen it is not easy to put Barao away anyhow.

Just watched DWTNCS footage of the fighters on this card.

Mayra Bueno remains untested. Her fight was too quick to gauge anything.
Augusto Sakai obviously has tons of footage from Bellator. Basically Bigfoot 2.0.
Marina Rodriguez looked FANTASTIC in her fight. Made her opponent verbally submit to strikes.

Haven't seen all three full episodes yet, but some highlights: Nascimento vs Paiva was a FOTY contender. Sarah Frota is as scary as Cyborg, and I'm not exaggerating. Gisele Moreira's striking was laugh out loud bad. We're talking Dandois bad.

Ewell has horrid tdd but Barao is shot to pieces and should not be at 135 his gas tank is horrific at 135.

Coukd definitely see quite a few overs hitting for this event, thinking I'm going to hold off till those drop

I dont know why are you all so low on Barao, i think his last fight with Kelleher was not so bad and his cardio looked ok.

Ewell has horrid tdd but Barao is shot to pieces and should not be at 135 his gas tank is horrific at 135.
Don't think he needs more than a round to get rid of Ewell, though. Also don't think the UFC'd have booked this if they weren't trying to give Barao the most winnable event possible in his home country. Sterling and Kelleher are both serious pressure fighters, too.

Don't think he needs more than a round to get rid of Ewell, though. Also don't think the UFC'd have booked this if they weren't trying to give Barao the most winnable event possible in his home country. Sterling and Kelleher are both serious pressure fighters, too.

ufc never send the brazilians to slaughter at home, think it's the same deal with nog (as shopworn as he is).

Anders +135 is a no brainer. Went big on that already. A light gust of wind hits him the wrong way and Santos is out cold. Anders is durable and hits like a bus, and is obviously the far superior athlete.

Barao -135 doesn’t seem like enough honestly, I mean is he that shot that he’s really that small of a favorite over a guy I’ve never heard of?

Other than that, these lines blow.

Anders +135 is a no brainer. Went big on that already. A light gust of wind hits him the wrong way and Santos is out cold. Anders is durable and hits like a bus, and is obviously the far superior athlete.

Barao -135 doesn’t seem like enough honestly, I mean is he that shot that he’s really that small of a favorite over a guy I’ve never heard of?

Other than that, these lines blow.
You're just a ray of sunshine aren't ya?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back