UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleynik PBP Discussion Thread - 10:30am ET/7:30am PT/3:30pm UK

After Blaydes wrestle fucks Ngannou they should let oleynik choke him out too.

That's not a fuckin mosquito bite on his arm thats a staph infection.
Staph-Skin-Infections-Pictures-2.jpg

That's not a fuckin mosquito bite on his arm thats a staph infection.
Staph-Skin-Infections-Pictures-2.jpg
I noticed that too during the interview. I mean Hunts not the most athletic energetic guy. But he did look a bit lethargic in there.

You need stuff like this in the plats
No kidding, I crush on Bellator/WSOF/Invicta/Rizin cards and fight nights, but when it comes to PPVs I fall apart. I think I must tend to pick more upsets, or the matchups aren't set up to be squash matches for hometown fighters quite as much, or something.

Hunt quit. Didn’t even try to fight that choke. He just wants his paycheck and head to rizin or bellator

You can't fight an Oleinik choke, sorry you just can't. His squeeze is superhuman. He can sub guys squeezing their skulls, he doesn't even need to get under your chin.

I noticed that too during the interview. I mean Hunts not the most athletic energetic guy. But he did look a bit lethargic in there.

Completely agree he didn't look like he usually does and got rocked by a left hook that didn't have much on it. Plus if it was an actual mosquito bite why would they tape it since it's not contagious but staph is so they taped it.

Oleynik is amazing in the ground. its such a shame Werdum is suspended now for 2 years, because that fight would have been EPIC.

I forgot the Russian card was in Russia and would air during the day. Stupid me!

Back