UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

Oracle is 5u on Rivera. Does this thread still have faith in the chosen one?
I'm on Moraes, so I think he's going to be wrong again. He had a insane run, but we all knew that couldn't last and I think his % will get lower and lower from here.

Oracle is 5u on Rivera. Does this thread still have faith in the chosen one?
Winter is coming.

Winter is the inevitable losing streak that buries him into making a new betmma account.

I'm on Moraes, so I think he's going to be wrong again. He had a insane run, but we all knew that couldn't last and I think his % will get lower and lower from here.
Also don't get the dec play in Cormier-Miocic. Only side I could see winning a dec is Cormier, since I feel like Miocic landing consistently and often enough to win 3/2 will result in a KO before that point.

Also don't get the dec play in Cormier-Miocic. Only side I could see winning a dec is Cormier, since I feel like Miocic landing consistently and often enough to win 3/2 will result in a KO before that point.

DC has a head like a rock. I know he got KO'd by the Jones headkick, but that's shin on chin and literally as flush as a head kick can land. DC has been in with a lot of big HW's and has shrugged off their punches.

Maybe he's older now, got KO'd, so his chin is weakening. It's possible. I'm not advocating a play on dec like Oracle is. I'm just saying that I don't think it's even close to a foregone conclusion that if Stipe is landing consitently that he gets DC out of there. Stipe may want to try to use his jab and stick and move, which would mean him outpointing DC but not throwing as many power shots.

DC has a head like a rock. I know he got KO'd by the Jones headkick, but that's shin on chin and literally as flush as a head kick can land. DC has been in with a lot of big HW's and has shrugged off their punches.

Maybe he's older now, got KO'd, so his chin is weakening. It's possible. I'm not advocating a play on dec like Oracle is. I'm just saying that I don't think it's even close to a foregone conclusion that if Stipe is landing consitently that he gets DC out of there. Stipe may want to try to use his jab and stick and move, which would mean him outpointing DC but not throwing as many power shots.
I agree w this. I'll be on DC and DC decision in that fight.

First I thought that Saunders’ rubber guard is useless against a strong dude like Ellenberger, but you could be right. Maybe Saunders has power only to daze him and would have to finish with a sub.

Also I just really need to try to keep in mind, that plan A is NOT to bet Saunders at all.
Stick with plan a my man. Killer B might land a headkick or something but I can't count on it. Passing might be the best option. It is for me anyway.

Jake won't even need to land to drop Ben. The wind of a missed punch might just do the trick. Granted Jake is also shot but at least he still has pop in his hands and unlike many shot fighters (Rashad for example) he isn't afraid of pulling the trigger. I think he puts Ben out in the first but will wait on props

I'm starting to get interested on Cormier since money is coming in on Miocic, I think Cormier ML is +201 now. I have yet to watch tape on both fighters.

In the first fight against Anthony Johnson, that overhand right he took should have knocked him out. Cormier knows how to win, no quit in him and so much heart. He is built for 5 round fights.

I just think Miocic is a really really tough matchup for him. Miocic has an 8 inch reach advantage and knows how to really work behind his jab and is a wrestler too but not on Cormier's level.

I really see Cormier trying to employ what he did against Josh Barnett, grind him up against the cage, dirty box him and then try and dump him on his back. The question is, can he do that against a guy like Miocic. That's a really tall order but his line is getting really enticing.

I'm starting to get interested on Cormier since money is coming in on Miocic, I think Cormier ML is +201 now. I have yet to watch tape on both fighters.

In the first fight against Anthony Johnson, that overhand right he took should have knocked him out. Cormier knows how to win, no quit in him and so much heart. He is built for 5 round fights.

I just think Miocic is a really really tough matchup for him. Miocic has an 8 inch reach advantage and knows how to really work behind his jab and is a wrestler too but not on Cormier's level.

I really see Cormier trying to employ what he did against Josh Barnett, grind him up against the cage, dirty box him and then try and dump him on his back. The question is, can he do that against a guy like Miocic. That's a really tall order but his line is getting really enticing.

I don't know how anyone can't be intrigued at least a little about how this fight will play out. I sure am.

DC's been badly rocked 5 of his last 6 fights, dude's there to be hit when he isn't against a gimme like Volkan. I also feel that DC's going to have to be moving forward into Miocic if he's gonna win this fight, meaning he's going to taken any shots that land that much harder. I feel like a decision's gonna be down to DC making his gameplan work, or taking a hellacious amount of punishment along the way.

DC's clearly tough, buuuut it doesn't fill me with confidence that we know that he is since he takes a lot of fight-ending shots.

In other, this card-related news.

I think there's value on Edouardo and Tibau as underdogs. They're both getting old, but I don't think they're old enough to be +200's here.

Tibau green FDGTD at +175 on 5d imma take that...tibau got ko'd by islam.

Tibau green FDGTD at +175 on 5d imma take that...tibau got ko'd by islam.
He got KO'd by the floor after being dropped, IMO. You see he's aware as he's falling, then his head bounces off the canvas and he's out. Green's not exactly a finisher, too.

green 1.4 could be playable if tibau's as washed up as i remember upon review. but Im really amazed tibau is still making 155lb at this point in his career. #1 p4p weight cutter???

Who is the Oracle you guys are referring to?

Who is the Oracle you guys are referring to?
Some dude who had like a 60% ROI in his first 30 or so bets, going like 28-2. JB was pleasuring himself while looking over his betting log

Slightly off-topic I guess, but hoping someone can assist me.

Basically, bet on MMA/Boxing for well over a decade, always made decent enough profit for the most part but admittedly never really "tracked" my bets, a little here and there years ago but nothing properly tracking my units, total stake, profit etc, it's always just been for fun... anyway...

So the past week I've been tracking my bets for MMA and Boxing, tracked every one of them, stake, profit etc in an Excel file. I know my total stake and profit, but trying to calculate my ROI..... read some articles online on how to figure it out but not 100% I'm doing it right, so can anyone help me calculate my ROI since I've started tracking? Much appreciated if anyone can..... my Wordpress with my picks should be 'live' soon, it has all my picks from the past week on there before each event etc but still work to be done on it.

17 Bets
Total Stake: £11,139
Total Profit: £4,449

Slightly off-topic I guess, but hoping someone can assist me.

Basically, bet on MMA/Boxing for well over a decade, always made decent enough profit for the most part but admittedly never really "tracked" my bets, a little here and there years ago but nothing properly tracking my units, total stake, profit etc, it's always just been for fun... anyway...

So the past week I've been tracking my bets for MMA and Boxing, tracked every one of them, stake, profit etc in an Excel file. I know my total stake and profit, but trying to calculate my ROI..... read some articles online on how to figure it out but not 100% I'm doing it right, so can anyone help me calculate my ROI since I've started tracking? Much appreciated if anyone can..... my Wordpress with my picks should be 'live' soon, it has all my picks from the past week on there before each event etc but still work to be done on it.

17 Bets
Total Stake: £11,139
Total Profit: £4,449

Roi is return on investment.
So if you risked total £11.139 and profited £4.449, your ROI will be 4449 divided by 11139.
That is roughly 40% which is a very good number.

If you need help with an excel spreadsheet let me know and I can help you to keep track easier.

Roi is return on investment.
So if you risked total £11.139 and profited £4.449, your ROI will be 4449 divided by 11139.
That is roughly 40% which is a very good number.

If you need help with an excel spreadsheet let me know and I can help you to keep track easier.

Thank you Pytcrys, really appreciate it!

Back