UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

Saunders/Ellenburger who's more shot here? Saunders has been looking slow both physically and mentally, his chin is absolute dust and Ellenburger is still competitive but he was asleep for minutes upon minutes before being carried out of the UFC's octagon after that Platinum Perry ko. This fight screams pass.
Saunders coming back from beating and bad tko after just 3 months. Seems really desperate. Big fade.

I have a feeling that Jimmy/Magic is gonna be another ME that has a lot of debate after the fight.

So obviously I'm waiting on props.

big time. could easily be a volume vs significant strikes debate.

worth noting that ellenberger has had the most abominable schedule of opponents in recent years out of anyone on the ufc roster. beating matt brown is better than anything ben saunders has done.
True, but in his last 3 fights he's been finished twice and took advantage of a well known weakness of Matt brown. Diego Sanchez also hurt Matt Brown to the body badly but didn't capitalize.

Saunders coming back from beating and bad tko after just 3 months. Seems really desperate. Big fade.
Fair enough. I'm just not interested in -2xx juice on Ellenburger.

I'll take a bit of Pichel +450. Small obviously, but I'd add a bit more if he climbs from here. Yeah, Gillespie should be favored maybe -300ish but Pichel is no joke.

Putting a unit on pichel at +350

Stabbing Tibau at +240

Considering lentz. Would like better plus numbers

Had to settle for +155 for brooks, full unit on that.

Gian vs Alvey will be a full blown starring contest. I’m not betting on either of those bums.

Pichel down to +325 now. Glad I jumped on +450. I was hoping for more irrational action on Gillespie even at -750 LOL.

How the hell is Vilante the dog here? In my opinion Vilante by decision will be a solid bet here.. what do you guys think? Am i missing something here?

How the hell is Vilante the dog here? In my opinion Vilante by decision will be a solid bet here.. what do you guys think? Am i missing something here?

I can see your line of thinking in that Alvey is content to just look to counter and throws no vulume and gives rounds away sometimes. Gian will move forward and probably throw moderately more volume. I trust Alvey's chin more though, and the guy just seems to find ways to land that big shot when he needs it. IDK, need to look a bit more at it.

I can see your line of thinking in that Alvey is content to just look to counter and throws no vulume and gives rounds away sometimes. Gian will move forward and probably throw moderately more volume. I trust Alvey's chin more though, and the guy just seems to find ways to land that big shot when he needs it. IDK, need to look a bit more at it.

Hoping for a nice price on the over

Don’t really like betting either side

Also have to take into consideration that Alvey has moved up to 205.

i think you are a total degenerate for gambling on that fight lol.

Gregor was just at -485

Belal Muhammad is doing his training camp while on Ramadan, interesting...

Sounds like a bad idea to be fasting during your training camp, but he's done it before during his camp for the Jordan Mein fight and I'm not sure that it's such a big deal.

i think you are a total degenerate for gambling on that fight lol.

Why is that?

Alvey is really passive in his fights, barely throws anything. Plus who knows how well his power will translate up a weight class.. i think Vilante by decision has value here. Would like to hear your opinions on this..

Jessica aguilar should win this fight and get a first ufc win. What do you think?

Sounds like a bad idea to be fasting during your training camp, but he's done it before during his camp for the Jordan Mein fight and I'm not sure that it's such a big deal.
Same with his ufc debut against Jouban. I distinctly remember it being the first time I heard of someone fighting during Ramadan.

After getting the call while he was on his honeymoon vacation, on ten days notice, fighting up a weight class...Daniel is a talented guy, don't fade him based on that.
Agreed. Just going off memory here, but I thought he looked good before he gassed out and he was still scrappy and gritty when he has no more cardio left. Plenty of potential here.

Last edited:
I think he’s done it before and been successful

Back