UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

Well she will win probably, Grasso is overrated
how exactly is Grasso overrated? because of the Herrig fight? id argue Herrig is more underrated than Grasso is overrated

how exactly is Grasso overrated? because of the Herrig fight? id argue Herrig is more underrated than Grasso is overrated
I thought she clearly lost to Randa Markos too. Either way I’m not touching this fight.

I thought she clearly lost to Randa Markos too. Either way I’m not touching this fight.
Clearly? I don't think so. Markos won the first round but I think the altitude got to her and she gassed a bit and got out boxed rounds 1 and 2 iirc. Disagree about a clear win for markos

5dimes finally did it to me. They limited my account :(

Why would they do that, were you being crafty with your bets?

They won't let you play parlays anymore either?

Clearly? I don't think so. Markos won the first round but I think the altitude got to her and she gassed a bit and got out boxed rounds 1 and 2 iirc. Disagree about a clear win for markos
All good. It was just my opinion.

Why would they do that, were you being crafty with your bets?

They won't let you play parlays anymore either?
I can bet on whatever I want, just up to a certain capped price. It happens every now and then if I win some decent cash.

On the last card I hit a $400 parlay that gave me $600 profit, and then I took the $600 and bet it on Nunes winning inside the distance for another $400 profit.

She didnt impress me against heather jo clark either. Feel free to bet on her but thats just my opinion, Tatiana should win this.

I can bet on whatever I want, just up to a certain capped price. It happens every now and then if I win some decent cash.

On the last card I hit a $400 parlay that gave me $600 profit, and then I took the $600 and bet it on Nunes winning inside the distance for another $400 profit.

I've heard of people getting limited to $5 bets because they kept winning "lottery ticket" parlays.

She didnt impress me against heather jo clark either. Feel free to bet on her but thats just my opinion, Tatiana should win this.
I dont disagree that Suarez a bad style match up for Grasso, I just didnt understand the notion of Grasso being overrated. Her boxing isn't bad at all but she obv has trouble with grapplers. FWIW she outlanded Felice too while taking the L. I was debating betting on Grasso at these inflated odds but I might just hold off and see how the props open up

I've heard of people getting limited to $5 bets because they kept winning "lottery ticket" parlays.
I’m not going to disclose which poster I’m referencing, but he told me he had been limited to $20 bets because his bets always came through. I saw the betting slips in PMs too.

I dont disagree that Suarez a bad style match up for Grasso, I just didnt understand the notion of Grasso being overrated. Her boxing isn't bad at all but she obv has trouble with grapplers. FWIW she outlanded Felice too while taking the L. I was debating betting on Grasso at these inflated odds but I might just hold off and see how the props open up
I’m sure it will go to decision

Who is betting on Suarez at -420?
Please stop it, it's not funny anymore.

Back