UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

The only dog on this card who could actually be a slight favorite is Kondo. Cannonier could KO Reyes but I expect him to look like the dog. Macedo is just not good at all, shes going to need a hail mary sub and if she gets it, that will be the only few seconds shes winning. This is not a card I expect a lot of underdogs to come through no matter how much you like the odds, since, you know, they not cashin. A great man once said, "With great odds comes no intellectual responsibility."

Not a bad one to take a look at though ;)

Yeah Pantoja slowed significantly in the 3rd against Ortiz. I do like Pantoja but wasn't aware this was 1 week notice, I'm going to look at the props on Moreno in the 2nd/3rd.

If Moreno can force a high paced fight in terms of grappling and survive any tricky situations Pantoja has him in assuming he gets his back once or twice during the fight, he could be a live wire in the 3rd round. Pantoja is a quality grappler so Moreno might not get a submission but depending on the odds I'll have a go since I expect it to be him controlling the fight if it gets to the 3rd.

Cliffs on why Cummings is fave over Prazeres?

Cummings isn’t anything special and the tractor just gets it done regularly

Because Prazeres has previously relied on a size and strength advantage as much as skill in overpowering guys. But he's not gonna be the bigger guy here at WW. All of those advantages are gone.

On the plus side if you like Prazeres, I guess you could argue that without the weight cut maybe he shows a better gas tank?

You have to read the thread, this was covered at length previously.
Nah mate, he should just create a standalone thread with a single question in it. It's the post-EZ way.

Pantoja always gases right? I was unimpressed with him against Ortiz.

1 week notice this time.
He did beat moreno on tuf, won the first round and then got a rnc in the second

Prazeres generally gets matched up against small 155ers, he's beaten a couple of solid lightweights but overall most of his wins have been against small outclassed and outmuscled opponents.

Cummings isn't fantastic, but he's a big WW and an all around solid fighter. Despite being a ball of muscle, Prazeres shouldn't have the strength advantage that he has over his usual smaller opponents at 155 given Cummings being a big WW and having previously fought at 185. Cummings has a 7 inch reach advantage too so if Tractor can't get him down, he's likely going to be getting potshotted and missing a lot of what he throws in return. It could be a concern if Prazeres does get him down, but Cummings recently got his BJJ Black belt so it's no guarantee that Prazeres finishes him. If Prazeres isn't strong enough to take Cummings down and keep him there, I expect to see Zak controlling the fight on the feet and clinching to pin Prazeres up against the cage and land short shots to wrack up points.

I did just see a weigh in video of them both stood side by side though and Prazeres despite being a lot shorter is noticeably wider in the torso and shoulders than Cummings. He looks stronger there but I think Zak has that functional strength from fighting bigger guys constantly whereas Prazeres seems to force everything and get it through sheer muscle. If he struggles to take Cummings down and is made to work for takedowns it could be a case that he slows down more than he would at 155 as despite the lesser weight cut he'll be working those muscles more in fighting for position/takedowns.

If he comes out and takes Cummings down with ease though (which I guess isn't out of the realms of possibility, Yakolev and Coy both took him down in his last 2 fights), it gets very interesting and Prazeres could be a live dog.

Prazeres generally gets matched up against small 155ers, he's beaten a couple of solid lightweights but overall most of his wins have been against small outclassed and outmuscled opponents.

Cummings isn't fantastic, but he's a big WW and an all around solid fighter. Despite being a ball of muscle, Prazeres shouldn't have the strength advantage that he has over his usual smaller opponents at 155 given Cummings being a big WW and having previously fought at 185. Cummings has a 7 inch reach advantage too so if Tractor can't get him down, he's likely going to be getting potshotted and missing a lot of what he throws in return. It could be a concern if Prazeres does get him down, but Cummings recently got his BJJ Black belt so it's no guarantee that Prazeres finishes him. If Prazeres isn't strong enough to take Cummings down and keep him there, I expect to see Zak controlling the fight on the feet and clinching to pin Prazeres up against the cage and land short shots to wrack up points.

I did just see a weigh in video of them both stood side by side though and Prazeres despite being a lot shorter is noticeably wider in the torso and shoulders than Cummings. He looks stronger there but I think Zak has that functional strength from fighting bigger guys constantly whereas Prazeres seems to force everything and get it through sheer muscle. If he struggles to take Cummings down and is made to work for takedowns it could be a case that he slows down more than he would at 155 as despite the lesser weight cut he'll be working those muscles more in fighting for position/takedowns.

If he comes out and takes Cummings down with ease though (which I guess isn't out of the realms of possibility, Yakolev and Coy both took him down in his last 2 fights), it gets very interesting and Prazeres could be a live dog.

Im nitpicking but zak has 8 inches reach and got his bb 2 yrs ago. Zaks also fought at lhw previously too. Yako caught a kick wasnt a td per se and coy didnt take him down he stuffed it worked the guillotine in

Man I hit that Rivas sub again when it jumped to +516 and now it's down to +400 right away. I didn't bet that much, did someone else jump on that too?

Anyone on Syuri Kondo?

Took some of her dec prop, but small. Live bet could be nice for this one. Botehlo has more power and will most likely be super aggressive early. I think she'll use a lot of energy though and if she doesn't get an early stoppage she could tire. Kondo is a bit more technical and I think has a shot to take over the second half of the fight (she may be able to hit a TD or 2 as well to steal rounds).

here are my easy money bets!!!!!!!! place them now ive posted my bets for 6 events im 4-2 overall follow them closely

Silva wins in rd 1+150
Barzola wins by dec+107
Bandenbay+142
Bothelo wins inside+249
Pantojay wins by dec+177
Prazzeres+145
Luque wins in rd 2+450
Lee wins inside+134
Rivas wins by dec+205
Reyes wins inside+112
Grasso+450
Usman wins by dec+217