PBP UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Really wanna see Kevin Lee and Khabib go at it. I've hated in Lee in the past. But tbis performance def made me a fan. Dude is a beast

What a recovery from Extreme Rubberlegs !

UBMFStN.gif

i will probably do another "haters edition" interview with kevin this week if you guys want it

Hope they can prevent that doctor from working anymore UFC events. She didn't even bother to wipe off the cut and examine it. She just saw the blood and waved off the fight. Go work some WNBA games or something.
Agreed, no female should be making calls like that. Women are too pacifist by nature.

Alvarez is small for that division in my opinion. Conor was much larger than him. Moving to 145 would be smart for Alvarez.

Alvarez, who beat RDA for the title, is too small for the 155 division?

RDA was walking around 200 lbs cutting to 155 when he lost to Eddie.

Either way, Conor would catch Kevin Lee easily if he tried for them desperate takedowns.

The chick who waved it off didn't examine it or even wipe it off.
Again, shut up, the camera was not on the doctor for the entire time. The other thing is that I def remember them wiping the blood off. And finally, it was obvious the blood was going into the eyes. Combine that with the fact that had massive swelling around both eyes its safe to say his vision was extremely inhibited and probably even closed off which is a tko.

Well it's been a pretty dire event.

Hopefully the next one should be more exciting.

380full.jpg

Later taters.

Again, shut up, the camera was not on the doctor for the entire time. The other thing is that I def remember them wiping the blood off. And finally, it was obvious the blood was going into the eyes. Combine that with the fact that had massive swelling around both eyes its safe to say his vision was extremely inhibited and probably even closed off which is a tko.

What are you some obsessed Lee fan? It happened live. The woman who actually waves off the fight, walked up, looked at the blood and waved the fight off. She didn't even wipe it off or look close at it. We all sat there and watched her walk up and do it.

Back