UFC Fight Night 110: Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt PBP (Discussion)

It's his decision guys.
If the guy doesn't want to have brain trauma for a living we got respect that.
It's not like fighters are slaves made for our entertainment.

Miesha looking bloated

Animation56566.gif

If an old back injury popped up and has been really fucking with him, then he knows he cant go on.

Hey since when can you elbow straight down on the back of somebody's head? When you're Mark Hunt.
Oh stfu already tell Lewis to stop folding like a little bitch and turning his back to hunt doing literally nothing 10 times.

That fight was SAD.

What the hell happened to the HW division?

The sad thing is Mark didn't gas and Lewis gassed in the 4th most HW gas in 2nd round. And the fight wasn't as sloppy as the 2nd round gas fests either.

The lighter weight divisions even Flyweight has much more depth skill wise than HW.

DJ somewhere playing a video game saying "see, see...I don't gas like that. One twenty fivers don't, not my division."

How do you translate Black Beast in spanish?

BTW pretty sure that kid will be sleeping in ICU n checked up for heart failure

He was covering up and avoiding Hunt's shots. The only shot that got through was illegal.
He was barely standing and his body language was that of a man who had given up. I was wondering if he was going to verbally submit, if Mark was going to knock out a clearly beaten and defensless man, or of the ref would do his job and call the fight.

Hunt should have DQ'd for elbow to the spine

That's it for me, no more watching any main events. I literally cannot remember the last one that wasn't terribad.

Back