UFC Fight Night 110: Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt PBP (Discussion)

come on Derrick. just take a break, man. you deserve it. thanks for the fights. come back stronger.

Back problem my ass. You can't throw all that shit in the first round and then claim bad back when you gas.

his back hurts so bad he retired.

he always saying shit that baffles me but still what a beast fight

61209168.jpg

Black Beast, don't leave us! There are many more battles to be won.

That fight was SAD.

What the hell happened to the HW division?

Lewis is the worst top 10 fighter I have ever seen in any weight class. He does seem to have the mutant power to make everyone fight him really stupidly. Browne had him hurt bad with kicks to the body and he just stopped doing them when Lewis was clearly holding his body and couldn't take anymore. Hunt could have throw leg kicks and body shots at will but didn't most of the time.

Retiring because a 43 year old Hunt put a beat down on you. Smart choice.

Lewis just said he's injured in the post fight interview and said it's probably his last fight.
He's limping after eating some big leg kicks. I'll wait to see what's up from doctors over the next few days before I take a gassed, losing athletes word for it. Seems to me like somebody just finally exploited the big weakness a lot of us already saw and Lewis just wasn't ready for it. No more an injury than a back eye after a fight.

Man, a 32-year-old retiring from the Heavyweight Division is like a 24-year-old retiring from the Featherweight Division

Back