Ufc fight club

GedQuinn

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys I know I will get trolls but seriously does anyone or is anyone willing to allow me to use there fight club code for UFC 204 tickets? I'm afraid it will sell out quick and really don't want to miss out

Thanks in advanced

JN57_f-maxage-0.gif

The first rule of Fight Club is, you don't talk about Fight Club codes.

Last edited:
The first rule of UFC Fight Club...

Never ask to use a bro's Fight Club account.

fight-club-gif-011.gif

I'm in the same position but i'm hoping that not many UK fans will have fight club.

I'm in the same position but i'm hoping that not many UK fans will have fight club.

I ain't paying cause we don't get events regularly

I ain't paying cause we don't get events regularly

newsletter is free

I have a fight club membership and on the fight club forums theres more hype for 204 than 200 and 202 at this point. Lots of anticipation it seems due to it being a ppv. If you want to guarantee yourself something, you should go for it because overseas events sell faster due to them like you said not being around regularly.

Can't lend you my code because I attend events regularly in the states and they have now placed a limit on events per year you can buy for.

newsletter is free

I have a fight club membership and on the fight club forums theres more hype for 204 than 200 and 202 at this point. Lots of anticipation it seems due to it being a ppv. If you want to guarantee yourself something, you should go for it because overseas events sell faster due to them like you said not being around regularly.

Can't lend you my code because I attend events regularly in the states and they have now placed a limit on events per year you can buy for.

I'm on newsletter but I won't use the fight club seeing as though there is only 1 event a year in England doesn't seem good value for money if I'm honest

Back