UFC Fight Club members?

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Is membership generally worth it? I am going to join for the pre-sale benefits. Does it work as well as it suggests? I figure the elite is worth getting over the Ultimate as you will save on 2 PPV.

It says tickets limited to 6 unless otherwise noted. How often and what kind of events limit you to less? Would Aldo V Mcgregor but limited to even less say?

Also it doesn't really say if the membership fee is yearly or one time.. Im guessing its for the year?

Cheers

The pre-sale benefits allow you to buy tickets one day early, is that right? I'm pretty sure you can do that anyways without buying a membership. For 174, I saw a promo code mentioned on my local newspapers website, so I used that. In another thread someone mentioned that the promo code is always the same. Don't know what it is though. You can probably find one though.

Is membership generally worth it? I am going to join for the pre-sale benefits. Does it work as well as it suggests? I figure the elite is worth getting over the Ultimate as you will save on 2 PPV.

It says tickets limited to 6 unless otherwise noted. How often and what kind of events limit you to less? Would Aldo V Mcgregor but limited to even less say?

Also it doesn't really say if the membership fee is yearly or one time.. Im guessing its for the year?

Cheers

for me it was worth it.. got tix for ufc 184 for about 90$ each now theyre at almost double that price

It's 2 days before general public and 1 day before UFC newsletter subscribers.

I got the elite because the value of 2 HD ppv for 37.50 each is significant saving.

I go to 2 events a year. I'm on the fence if overall it's is worth the price. The FC events are nice chance to meet a couple fighters in a low traffic environment. If meeting fighters has no value to you, and you don't attend many events than subscribing to the news letter is better value. (it's free)

It's 2 days before general public and 1 day before UFC newsletter subscribers.

I got the elite because the value of 2 HD ppv for 37.50 each is significant saving.

I go to 2 events a year. I'm on the fence if overall it's is worth the price. The FC events are nice chance to meet a couple fighters in a low traffic environment. If meeting fighters has no value to you, and you don't attend many events than subscribing to the news letter is better value. (it's free)

Thanks is it a yearly charge?

Yeah, it's yearly. It also gets you access to the Fight Club Q&A before weigh-ins, which can be fun.

Yes this, it's $75 and $150 ultimate and elite which are the levels needed for access to presales. I forgot that and you get a ticket for an event poster at each weigh-in you attend.

You get at least 2 day pre-sale ticket access.

I have it. I bought it solely for this. Was worth it. Got 2nd row on the floor for the UFC Hali card, right where the fighters exited the cage.

Back