UFC Feel's So Quiet Without Conor

Hallmans Budgie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Remember UFC 189 - the countdown show, the card, the walkouts, the fights, the post-fight press conference..?

Not saying that UFC is dying...but things have changed.

tumblr_mzpy19t04L1s3jk68o1_500.gif

In b4 shit storm of haters.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Yeah I get what you mean.
That's why I've been super supportive of Adesanya, cause the UFC needs a new Star and Adesanya looks like he's on his way up there.
Undefeated streak.
Flashy fan friendly style.
Cocky personality.
Weeb.
6'4.
Homosexual.
He's got everything you want in a potential star on the rise, he also has the relatable factor due to his love of anime and shit like that, lol.
Adesanya is a bit overrated tho I won't lie, then again so was McGregor.

I miss that guy....whatever happened to him?

He was funny

That's why I've been super supportive of Adesanya, cause the UFC needs a new Star and Adesanya looks like he's on his way up there.
Undefeated streak.
Cocky personality.
Weeb.
6'4.
Homosexual.
He's got everything you want in a potential star on the rise, he also has the relatable factor due to his love of anime and shit like that, lol
Do we know for sure he's gay? I don't think anything is confirmed.

Please somebody throw a dolly or at least a bottle!

Him and his fans made a lot of noise...it's nice they have been silenced...
famous last words were "it's only business"
giphy.gif

Alhamdulillah bless....

We just had one of the best cards ever, with 2 spectacular FOTY candidates in the co-main and main-event... and you're here moaning about missing Conor

Go back to watching WWE to get your shitty entertainment

What does him being homosexual have anything to do with him being a "star"?

Him and his fans made a lot of noise...it's nice they have been silenced...
famous last words were "it's only business"
giphy.gif

Alhamdulillah bless....
And I'm so glad that instead of the peace and quiet the MMA community deserves, Khabib nuthuggers have taken up the mantle of shitposting for their non defending champion.

Remember UFC 189 - the countdown show, the card, the walkouts, the fights, the post-fight press conference..?

Not saying that UFC is dying...but things have changed.

tumblr_mzpy19t04L1s3jk68o1_500.gif

True.

But when Connor improved boxing, it apears that it hurt his mma game.

Big loss for mma fans.

And I'm so glad that instead of the peace and quiet the MMA community deserves, Khabib nuthuggers have taken up the mantle of shitposting for their non defending champion.
Last time I heard he defended his title twice in one night...one inside one outside the cage...
khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-screengrab.jpg

Undefeated streak.
Cocky personality.
Weeb.
6'4.
Homosexual.
He's got everything you want in a potential star on the rise, he also has the relatable factor due to his love of anime and shit like that, lol.
Adesanya is a bit overrated tho I won't lie, then again so was McGregor.
<{clintugh}>

Yea, all this stupid talk about fights and fighters, rankings, title contention based on skill and records, it's all getting boring. What we need is another entitled fighter who talks like a teenager and acts even more immature and shits on everything.

/sarcasm

Back