UFC Facts that are true but indicative of nothing

The first two fighters Stipe faced in the UFC are now the HW champs in other promotions (Beltran in Bare Knuckle FC, De Fries in KSW).

Im obviously talking about him never entering championship rounds. He has never been in the 4th or 5th. My apologies for not being crystal clear for u geniuses
How many 5 round fights has he even been a part of ?

Can't imagine it's more than 5 or 6, which means him never getting to a round 4 makes sense

Ufc has bad judges
While I can agree with the sentiment, the UFC doesn't have judges. They, like the refs, are hired and assigned by the governing athletic commission. How much input the UFC has into that process is up for quite a bit of debate.

Jon Jones criticized Gane who landed 102 sign. strikes on Rozenstruik, but only landed two more himself on Reyes and only 59 against a one legged Thiago Santos.
bork1}

EDIT: Shit, i forgot we should only bring up things that're indicative of nothing!

Facts

Thought this could be a fun thread. I'll start off, GSPs only losses are to fighters who's first name is Matt. Also Rampage coached TUF twice, both against a fighter who previously won a season AND would go on to win the LHW title, although Griffin beat Jackson for it.

Both times, Rampage lost the Coaches Challenge, failed to have one of his guys become the Ultimate Fighter, and lost the fight against the other coach after the season aired. I believe he’s the only coach to go 0/3 and he did it twice.

masvidal has the record of the most spilt descions in ufc history

Gleison Tibau has won six times by split descion
He has the record of the most spilt descion wins

Michael Bisping is a former UFC middleweight champion - FACT.

In this particular situation I wont get into the crazy , unfortunate spoils that a top 15 middleweight ( lol- at the actual time of that lightning caught in bottle) that the brit enjoyed and still enjoys to the moment of the now and how hes mentioned in certain mma circles.

Michael Johnson having wins over Poirier and Ferguson

Michael Bisping is a former UFC middleweight champion - FACT.

In this particular situation I wont get into the crazy , unfortunate spoils that a top 15 middleweight ( lol- at the actual time of that lightning caught in bottle) that the brit enjoyed and still enjoys to the moment of the now and how hes mentioned in certain mma circles.
Even crazier, he defended it and then lost it to a welterweight.

Here's some facts about WMMA:
Cyborg has been knocked down twice as many times as Ronda (2 vs 1). Also, they have knocked down opponents the same amount at 2 each, and the same striking accuracy at 52%.
Leslie Smith has the record for most strikes per minute, and it's only close because she only landed 2 strikes in 3:40 against cyborg.

Non-WMMA:
Houston Alexander has a 100% takedown success rate.
In their last 3 UFC fights, Kimbo Slice has more takedowns than grappling experts Damian Maia, Ronda, Matt Serra, Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Woodley, Cain Velasquez, Lesner, Jon Jones, or Ben Askren, and is tied with Fitch at 6.
Every person who beat Weidman has lost their next fight, except Mousasi who left the UFC after that fight.

How many 5 round fights has he even been a part of ?

Can't imagine it's more than 5 or 6, which means him never getting to a round 4 makes sense
Mir had 5 different UFC title fights (including interim) so never seeing a championship round is kind of wild even without counting any non-title 5-round main events he might have had

Mir had 5 different UFC title fights (including interim) so never seeing a championship round is kind of wild even without counting any non-title 5-round main events he might have had
Ronda had 8 five round fights and never made it past the 3rd. And she only won a fight after the first once.

Back