UFC Facts that are true but indicative of nothing

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Thought this could be a fun thread. I'll start off, GSPs only losses are to fighters who's first name is Matt. Also Rampage coached TUF twice, both against a fighter who previously won a season AND would go on to win the LHW title, although Griffin beat Jackson for it.

Rashad lost the title prior to coaching against Rampage though.

<{titihmm}>

ImpartialClearcutBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Jon Jones criticized Gane who landed 102 sign. strikes on Rozenstruik, but only landed two more himself on Reyes and only 59 against a one legged Thiago Santos.
bork1}

EDIT: Shit, i forgot we should only bring up things that're indicative of nothing!

Jones lost once.

The handful of fighters who have never been knocked down (pretty sure Penn had lost 8 or 10 fights before he was knocked down).

Bj penn has never lost.

Thought this could be a fun thread. I'll start off, GSPs only losses are to fighters who's first name is Matt. Also Rampage coached TUF twice, both against a fighter who previously won a season AND would go on to win the LHW title, although Griffin beat Jackson for it.
I like this!

Jon Jones criticized Gane who landed 102 sign. strikes on Rozenstruik, but only landed two more himself on Reyes and only 59 against a one legged Thiago Santos.
bork1}

EDIT: Shit, i forgot we should only bring up things that're indicative of nothing!

I'll allow that because that's really intriguing. I really hope that Jones gets embarressed at HW

Can you explain this one?

He’s lost every 5th fight in his career. From when he started, he wins 4 then loses 1.

Edit - as explained by the two gents above me lol.

Nick Diaz 1,3,5 every five rounder he’s ever been in

Back