UFC exec: Stitch's Reebok 'comments had nothing to do' with firing

"I can't be more clear on that"

vF7rVgt.gif

Maybe he's telling the truth? Maybe he really can't be more clear, because if he does so, he'll be hit with lawsuits? Typical self-tying legal knot. "I'll issue an ambiguous statement disguised as a definitive one. That'll fucker those bastards all up."

Lmao the shills on this board are gonna get a lot of mileage out of that Bad Boy "free ride" comment eh

Sorry the reality of business and corporate level sponsorship does not fit your narrative that the UFC is evil.

how the ufc sees the fans:

HURRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I LIKE FIGHTS *BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL 50 TIMES*

All Epsteins lie, including this one.

lol...damage control when it really wasn't even needed. The thing was already out of minds, out of sight...now he has to come and lie about it in public. Dumb.

This. The person they really need to be firing is their PR guy.

HAHA HAHA! they think we are mouth breathing, slack jawed ignorant sheep. god i want to boycott ufc, but I have to watch.
51ddf5b4afa96f7c21000001.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, dana would've said this in the beginning if it was true, instead of 'hes not my friend, he shouldn't expect a call'. horrible timing for damage control.

Don't really believe them but would love to hear the reasons they claim.

HAHA HAHA! they think we are mouth breathing, slack jawed ignorant sheep. god i want to boycott ufc, but I have to watch.
51ddf5b4afa96f7c21000001.jpg

Haha perfect pic. Yea feel the same way, i just wish all the fighters just left to Bellator. Im sure bellator is just as shady(maybe not so much with coker) but UFC is starting to become real bitches.

< --

Nailed it. Stitch probably got fired for some other reason(s), but seeing how MMA nerds were pissed about the Reebok deal, he decided to make it out like he was a martyr for his Reebok comments. Very shrewd, Stitch, very shrewd.

dont take this personally, but u r one gullible motherfucker.

stitch fucked dana's wife and/or mom. this would explain everything.

I love when people do this

"I cant tell you why, but believe me, its 100% something else, that I cant tell you, trust me its super important"

It always always always sounds the same and these people are clueless to it, they really dont realize people can see through their shit even if they say it with absolute confidence

Sounds like bullshit.

This dude is quick to reassure us that the Reebok comments weren't the reason, but then doesn't tell us the actual reason. Sure.

Bullshit but lets say for a second it was something else, UFC should have waited so it didnt look like it was because of Reebok thing

They would have had to know it would look like it was because of Reebok so either their excuse is bullshit or they arent good at handling things like this.

Both are true, they are terrible at pr stuff. Dana/UFC end up making things worse, this is another example. The Stitch shit was just about done, people were moving on to other things and UFC brings it right back into the spotlight.

< --

Nailed it. Stitch probably got fired for some other reason(s), but seeing how MMA nerds were pissed about the Reebok deal, he decided to make it out like he was a martyr for his Reebok comments. Very shrewd, Stitch, very shrewd.

Never trust the intelligence of someone who has started using the term "nailed it". It means they live on the internet and their vocabulary is easily influenced by social media.

Haha perfect pic. Yea feel the same way, i just wish all the fighters just left to Bellator. Im sure bellator is just as shady(maybe not so much with coker) but UFC is starting to become real bitches.

I know right, the guy talks crap about the company he works for and the business they do... and gets fired the next day after his interview. It was literally a couple of days later.

... they would have more of my respect if they just came out and said "yeah we fired him, he was talking crap in a interview, so what?"

Instead I get treated like a baboon

Loving Rex's little sausage of a comment up there stewing in its own sanctimonious idiocy...

OOOh Rex U figurEd it out!

Rex trolled everybody ITT, and all he's doing is laughing at y'all.

Back