UFC exec: Stitch's Reebok 'comments had nothing to do' with firing

Yeah the UFC has less than zero credibility at this point so I'll go ahead and believe Stitch

Word.

One of, if not the best, cutman in the game gets fired, and it has nothing to do with the Reebok comments?

It's not like all of a sudden he got shitty at his job and was let go due to performance issues.

I call bullshit on the UFC's stance one hundred percent.

Yes, you very literally could be more clear than that, Mr. Epstein

GIF-o-rly-really-skeptical-yeah-right-GIF.gif

One way you can make it more clear is by providing the real reasons the most respected cutman in the game was let go. Instead we get nothing because there is nothing. Hopefully Stitch calls him out on this to provide real reasoning...this guy could be setting himself up for wrongful termination just because he doesn't want to admit the UFC was being petty. Now you have to critique Duran's job performance(which will be hard considering his reputation) or maybe provide examples as to why Stitch was a bad employee personality wise for the UFC without bringing up the Reebok comments which you made soooo "clear" weren't the reason he was fired. As petty as it was, saying a partner is screwing over the employees publicly probably is a valid reason to fire someone but now this begs the question.

Fuck this guy. At least show some dignity and tell the truth.

Reebok won't see my money anytime soon. What a shitty, shitty company.

can't believe a UFC exec is this stupid.

but then again I'm not too surprised

cant be more clear but cant clearly say what. clearly, unclear.

I can't be more clear about this: yes you can mother focker- by telling us why indeed you did suddenly fire him. But ya didn't.

lol... he said that on the mma hour awhile ago

anyone who actually believes he wasnt fired over the reebok comments is a tard

Can someone explain to me what the big deal is about this guy getting fired? I personally don't give a shit, but obviously a lot of people do, why?

Just ask the fighters, they'll tell you.

Actually, don't ask them anything. You're so dumb they'd beat you up.

< --

Nailed it. Stitch probably got fired for some other reason(s), but seeing how MMA nerds were pissed about the Reebok deal, he decided to make it out like he was a martyr for his Reebok comments. Very shrewd, Stitch, very shrewd.

LMFAO

I don't know if you believing that or you thinking that you could trick someone else into believing it is the funnier possibility.

lol bullshit

So, mind giving the reason/s he was let go?

Or perhaps a general idea?

Epstein's story is a pile of shit that's taller than Epstein sitting on Dana's shoulders.

< --

Nailed it. Stitch probably got fired for some other reason(s), but seeing how MMA nerds were pissed about the Reebok deal, he decided to make it out like he was a martyr for his Reebok comments. Very shrewd, Stitch, very shrewd.

You work for Zuffa? - nice.

Stitch is known for his fast talk and doublespeak and execs like Epstein aren't known for damage control...

two days after Rogan says it makes the SPONSOR look bad.. clown.

< --

haven't looked up your past posts, but if i had to guess just by this one, they're all shit & you're a fuckin scumbag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back