UFC enlists third-party law firm for formal investigation of 'Rumbles' gym rant

One more thing stop wearing sports bras when your tummy look like [an] old country red clay dirt road.

I'm convinced that Rumble is a Sherdogger.

Overreaction thanks to an oversensitive society.

Yup, a bunch of fucking pussies in our society. I wish we could single them out and highlight them.

Also, how many black children have died in gang violence in Chicago this year yet we care more about a fucking Lion getting poached in Africa. We don't deserve better, period. If we aren't gonna care about important shit, we don't deserve improvements.

Rumble should have known better than go ahead with his childish rant No need to highlight the situation in the manner he did. He made the situation a lot worse with that rant. Not a smart move by Rumble.

No .. how about Anthony should have shut the fuck up maybe? In what Universe was that public rant going to play out positively for a professional athlete?

Personally I found the post humorous, yet I also immediately understood that ole boy had played this wrong.

Worked well for the NFL, can't forsee any problems.

UFC internal investigator: sup...
Rumble: nuttin'
UFC internal investigator: aight then. Peace, I'm out.
Rumble: word.

Case closed.

Rumble deserves it. You don't go on Facebook to rant. Countless people have been fired for doing so. Countless open themselves up to criminal investigations. A wise person knows when and how they can rant safely. Talk to a friend, don't put it on Facebook, that is just stupid.

I understood his point, but he handled this extremely wrong.

I'm sympathetic to this view. Granted, the man has a history of domestic abuse issues, but I read his piece as insulting and coarse, but not threatening.

No .. how about Anthony should have shut the fuck up maybe? In what Universe was that public rant going to play out positively for a professional athlete?

Personally I found the post humorous, yet I also immediately understood that ole boy had played this wrong.

MMA fans are a special breed. In fact I would call a large majority of them idiots.

Professional athletes should be held to a higher standard.

If Kyle Lowry(guy in my A/V) had a history of allegations of abuse against him, then made a post like this, he would get RIPPED to shreds by the media, the Raptors fanbase, and the whole basketball community. Same with any other sport and athlete.

But no, MMA fans are complete turds and actually appluad him for doing this.

All this proved is Rumble lacks any kind of common sense, has no filter and is a loose cannon.

Im sure AJ will come out of this fine, but he brought this upon himself. Writing a long blown up rant on Facebook is a pretty easy way to get attention, especially considering it was a wall of straight anger posted. Also, hes a big black guy with a temper. That always looks bad in the Media.

Nobody has a problem with a muscle bound, professional athlete ripping a woman's yoga mat out from under her??

I don't think it's oversensitive to be put off about a borderline assault from someone with a history of abuse accusations.

I guarantee you Rumble can rip a mat out from under a woman with enough force to potentially hurt her, especially if she's as dumpy and out of shape as he says she is.

I could give a shit less about the insults he called her. Ripping a mat out from under someone isn't cool, especially with plates around, or a hard floor underneath.

See below. He says, "snatch the mat from under you AGAIN."

AJ.0.png

Last edited:
Back