UFC Doing a "Go Big" Press Conference on 09/04

the brass will build up speculation that fedor's signing will be the "big news" but in the end it will just be the unveiling of a new reebok hat line coupled with the stipulation that all fighters will, from that point forward, be required to wear reebok t-shirts/jerseys during weigh in and during the fight. dana will boast that the shirts are a new revolutionary technology that is virtually weightless and will not effect weigh-in results yet at the same time allows the UFC to use fighters as billboards for the promotor's interest. then he will emphasize that creative tanning is still no permitted, adorn a sweet McGoat reebok hat and never again will we see his bald head in front of the cameras.

sometimes good things happen in absurdly ironic situations. :icon_evil

whats the over/under on how many times Anik says "go big"

Welcome to the show,

The time is now to go big. Embrace the grind to push the limits!

Welcome to the show was a hillariously lame name for a conference. The time is now was funny because it made me think of john cena. Go Big will just make me think they're making a steroids-only division

Also, it sounds like the term "Go Big" will be used just as mockingly as "The Time is Now" when headliners start falling off due to injury, failing to make weight due to the IV ban, and failing PED tests due to the new USADA crackdown.

Beat me to it :)

The time is now to go big. Welcome to the show!

they used small words in the title to minimize the risk of spelling errors.

AndersonSilvaReaction.gif

More crap to keep the idiots entertained and for them to speculate

"The time is now" to "go big" and achieve "world fucking domination!"

Not a great idea. Anderson wanted to go big and look what happened.

Last edited:
Back