UFC doesn't trust Conor to carry a card by himself. He gets Co-Mainevent title fights/Stacked Cards!

You must admitted that Conor is 90+% of the reason why people buy the PPV which goes against the premise of your thread. You're a complete retard, please stop posting.
Carry a card by himself.....meaning 1 million PPVs or spectacular numbers...Sorry, the UFC didn't trust him.

You want me to put that in the title? It doesn't fit.

The TS is desperately trying to gaslight us. The common denominator in all the cases cited is Conor, not the other people.
It’s almost as though the UFC wants to showcase it’s product and generate interest in as many fighters as possible by using their top draw...

This is pure hate. You’re ridiculous. Delete this thread and ban ts

Yeah, Woodley and Wonderboy, two unknowns to casuals and two of the most boring fighters in the UFC accounted for over a million of those buys.

Maaan do better trolling, you and your baby date trying too hard man...

Last edited:
It’s the opposite. They are giving more exposure to people they want to promote. Why do you think all fighters want to fight on Conor cards?
I understand the rationale but I'm not sure that strategy has worked very well.

196 was hot garbage other than the main and comain, and it still was the highest grossing card ever.

Why they put these others on his card is to increase others visibility and turn them into star, not to mention create an awesome product, so new fans will come back and be repeat customers.

The largest fight of all time was MayMac, and Conor had a pretty trash uc.

Dumbest troll on Sherdog.

Conor has never headlined a card, without a good Co-Main Event/Card....They tend to pair him with other title fights(Except for UFC 202 but that card was still good).

maxresdefault.jpg

UFC202_McGregor_vs_Diaz-INFOGRAFIA-PPV.PNG

106398.jpg

95193.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The UFC never trusted Conor enough, to carry a whole UFC card by himself.....They made him look bigger than he really was.

Conor is a UFC hype job....It worked.
If you’re this small minded, I feel sorry for you.
The reason why Conor cards are “stacked” is bc everyone wants to be on a card with Conor headlining. Not only would the co-main receive a cut of the ppv but also huge publicity.

If you were a fighter or a fighters manager, wouldn’t you want to be on the same card as Conor?
NT

Conor has never headlined a card, without a good Co-Main Event/Card....They tend to pair him with other title fights(Except for UFC 202 but that card was still good).

maxresdefault.jpg

UFC202_McGregor_vs_Diaz-INFOGRAFIA-PPV.PNG

106398.jpg

95193.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The UFC never trusted Conor enough, to carry a whole UFC card by himself.....They made him look bigger than he really was.

Conor is a UFC hype job....It worked.
Are you naturally this stupid or do you work at it?

Not a fan of Colin but at this point even with card filled with WMMA fights and him as a headliner people will still buy that PPV.

Carry a card by himself.....meaning 1 million PPVs or spectacular numbers...Sorry, the UFC didn't trust him.

You want me to put that in the title? It doesn't fit.

That is a nice straw man you've made to knock down. I don't know who you are talking about that goes around claiming that he literally carries a card by himself. If they have said that I'm sure a little clarification would find that they just think he is the biggest draw by a big margin. But you need a premise to bash Conor so you don't care what people actually mean.

Did you also complain when Rousey had a weak supporting cast and still drew absurd numbers?

lol you know you're a bad troll when Conor hater trolls call you out in a conor hater troll thread

0gIJ6nT.gif

Yeah Holly and Tate were huge draws

CGEVmZY.gif

That's a fight people cared about

{<jordan}

Back