UFC doesn't trust Conor to carry a card by himself. He gets Co-Mainevent title fights/Stacked Cards!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has never headlined a card, without a good Co-Main Event/Card....They tend to pair him with other title fights(Except for UFC 202 but that card was still good).

maxresdefault.jpg

UFC202_McGregor_vs_Diaz-INFOGRAFIA-PPV.PNG

106398.jpg

95193.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The UFC never trusted Conor enough, to carry a whole UFC card by himself.....They made him look bigger than he really was.

Conor is a UFC hype job....It worked.

Last edited:
Yea Conor clearly cant draw
Thanks for opening our eyes TS

Glover vs rumble wasn’t a huge co main and neither was Holly vs Tate.

They stacked 205 simply because of it being the first time at MSG

Also, 189 was Conor’s first ppv main event, so it’s safe to assume the UFC didn’t know how big Conor was going to become yet

I want you to smoke some weed and abstain from thinking about Conor for at least a week.

Isn't there a thread on the front page bitching about how awful 229 is?

I’m all for triggering Conor nuthuggers for laughs on here but you just try way too hard

Do less bro

You're right, it must've been all those other fighters who pulled in 1.4 million buys.

You think people were buying all those tickets for Johnson/Glover and Woodley/Wonder Boy?

5QwA.gif

I think its more of putting there big names/good fighters on cards with him to get more eyes on them, conor doesnt need help selling a card.

The TS is desperately trying to gaslight us. The common denominator in all the cases cited is Conor, not the other people.

You're right, it must've been all those other fighters who pulled in 1.4 million buys.
Who knows...those stacked cards could've been the difference between 900k buys and 1 million + buys....Sure Conor brought most of the buys, but a stacked card is enough to put him in the million category.

UFC didn't take the chance and wanted 1 million + buys so they could make Conor look bigger than he is.

I'm going to explain a very complicated concept. I've never done it on any forum or social media in my entire life, but I think the time is right:

STFU

They're hoping McGregors popularity rubs off on them why not put people you want to be draws under him it's an investment in the future if those fighters become recognized by casuals

Last edited:
But I do think 1,044 Nate Diaz golpes proves your point, so thanks for posting that image.

It’s the opposite. They are giving more exposure to people they want to promote. Why do you think all fighters want to fight on Conor cards?

Who knows...those stacked cards could've been the difference between 900k buys and 1 million + buys....Sure Conor brought most of the buys, but a stacked card is enough to put him in the million category.

UFC didn't take the chance and wanted 1 million + buys so they could make Conor look bigger than he is.
You must admitted that Conor is 90+% of the reason why people buy the PPV which goes against the premise of your thread. You're a complete retard, please stop posting.

Back