UFC doesn't give over 50k bonuses but One FC just gave a 100k bonus

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anatoliy Malykhin Just KO'd undefeated champ RDR (16-0) by KO in the first round and Chatri just gave him an extra 100k bonus. The UFC (U Fight Cheap) organization only gives 50k bonuses for their fights..... Thoughts?

UFC also gave a lot of behind the scenes pay according to Cormier, so who knows. A lot of contradicting stories have been given by a lot of fighters. Some say Dana pays a lot behind the scene, some says they are being underpaid.

Anatoliy Malykhin Just KO'd undefeated champ RDR (16-0) by KO in the first round and Chatri just gave him an extra 100k bonus. The UFC (U Fight Cheap) organization only gives 50k bonuses for their fights..... Thoughts?
Malykhin just murdered Reinier De Ridder, I didn’t even see him leave the cage

UFC also gave a lot of behind the scenes pay according to Cormier, so who knows. A lot of contradicting stories have been given by a lot of fighters. Some say Dana pays a lot behind the scene, some says they are being underpaid.

They supposedly give these bonuses to very few fighters. One FC gives them to every fighter that gives a finish and just gave 100k to the main event finisher. UFC playing catch up fr

That Malykhin looks real good. Just wonder if there is testing for ped's in One.

One is just a cooler organization, they're creative and seem to respect their fighters more.

Not that the ufc isn't cheap. But you're making shit up they called it two 50k bonuses live on air. Off the top of my head Justin Gaethje and Robert Whittaker have gotten bonuses just like that. And they've done the bigger 75k bonus cards before.

Not that the ufc isn't cheap. But you're making shit up they called it two 50k bonuses live on air. Off the top of my head Justin Gaethje and Robert Whittaker have gotten bonuses just like that. And they've done the bigger 75k bonus cards before.
So 50k times 2 isnt't 100k? Idk where you learned math but that doesn't add up. Look at the average fight bonuses they have done for the past 15 years you scrub. Big meat rider over here. Go shovel daddy Dana's snow you can

Cool, just shows more fighters have other orgs to make money. Instead I bitching and crying about the UFC like Kajan Johnson could've put his time energy into other orgs to make money.

Cool, just shows more fighters have other orgs to make money. Instead I bitching and crying about the UFC like Kajan Johnson could've put his time energy into other orgs to make money.
They lost Soldic to One FC who probably just got paid more than a UFC title fight for getting hit in the nuts and getting a NC

They lost Soldic to One FC who probably just got paid more than a UFC title fight for getting hit in the nuts and getting a NC
Im guessing that's a good thing? You're assuming he just got paid more or is it for sure?

Back