UFC didn't take advantage of the PPV numbers

Tavares vs Marquardt and Horiguchi vs Green Hair didn't atract new fans, that's for sure. Those were FS2 caliber fights since the beginning.

Yeah, these two fights made no sense for being on this PPV.

How a 125 fight made it on to a main event like this is beyond me.

People forget Rousey was supposed to be on this card, how crazy could it have been sales wise then.

I've said for years, having GSP as the champ boring people to death was killing them in the long run. Having a million folks turning over hard earned cash only to be bored to sleep was not a good business plan. Well, here we are a few years later, MMA is dying for fan support and they get the chance to turn it around, and well... the ghost of GSP rises.

gsp fights were 10x more exciting than any fight on this card with the exception of the main (and only in brief moments).

Maybe I wasn't as blown away by the main here like some (really thought fights like Machida vs Weidman, Aldo vs Mendes 2 were AMAZING main event fights, this not so much) but hopefully they can deliver in next few cards.

the ufc needs to stop pussyfooting around and stack a few cards in a row. Put all these Tavares vs Marquardt type fights either on FS1 type stuff or on prelims of a Fox card. No need to waste ppv space with what is likely to be a snoozer.

Who expected Cowboy to have a slow fight?? Flyweights are usually exciting and have a lot of finishes and Horiguchi has a pretty good finish rate too. Gaudinot tends to fight pretty wild. Hector Lombard is like all or nothing. Either a violent KO or a starefest so that was risky.

The only one I might've seen coming was Marquardt vs Tavares. Tavares has had a few snoozers.

For the most part, this card had a damn good chance of being exciting as hell, it was just unlucky that they all pretty much missed the mark except the main event, which was a good fight but not great.

Well said, totally agree

Back