UFC demotes ‘Jacare vs Hermansson’ to ESPN+

I don't think Jacare even cares...

He just wants that title shot & belt...

I am triggered by this but am obviously gonna watch its not a bad card. imho

I just wonder if they will do this every time a fight falls apart i think they should have just rolled with it because it certainly won't be the first time this happens.

Wow lol

UFC doesn't give a fuck about casual fans anymore....the once coveted audience is now shit on.

Unless you buy ESPN + you really dont get to watch UFC at all especially with the already limited amount of UFC on ESPN fights and now they are getting rid of another televised card.

A fighter pulls out, so they turn it into a $5 PPV instead?

Wow lol

UFC doesn't give a fuck about casual fans anymore....the once coveted audience is now shit on.

Unless you buy ESPN + you really dont get to watch UFC at all especially with the already limited amount of UFC on ESPN fights and now they are getting rid of another televised card.

They are trying to get more subscribers by doing this..

They are trying to get more subscribers by doing this..

Well it's a dumb idea

Literally none of my casual buddy's are remotely interested in buying espn+.....actually no one I know has it or wants it.

Honestly I think this whole espn+ Ppv shit is dumb

I guess ESPN decided they’d rather air the National Air Hockey semi-finals instead of that main event. Is this the future of combat sports that Dana was going to walk us through? ESPN is just sooo good at what they do.

T3ng16A.gif

Surefire way to attract fans to the sport. Lump every card on ESPN +. Lol

I guess ESPN decided they’d rather air the National Air Hockey semi-finals instead of that main event. Is this the future of combat sports that Dana was recently touting? ESPN is just sooo good at what they do.

That is the mistake they are making here. imo

They can't just focus on one fight they have to try to build hype for the other fights on the card too.

Could be because Hardy is co main and they don't want to deal with the drama of his past. I still don't understand why they are giving him such a big push it is # 1 bullshit.

Wow lol

I think the only place this affects is the USA, i get to see them all and dont have ESPN

So we the fans win and the fighters probably get a lot more people watching their fights? Sounds good for everyone.

Wow lol

Only in the US, American fans get fucked over and over its so wrong. Fightpass is still the same as before just not in the US.

Back