UFC Demo coming out on the 3rd. Playable characters Jones/Gus. Time for the REMATCH!

Hope its good. Not having an event mode is a huge disappointment and may be the reason I don't buy the game.

Hope its good. Not having an event mode is a huge disappointment and may be the reason I don't buy the game.

I feel the same way. No offline modes/can't even use roster fighters in career mode. I was thinking of buying a ps4, so I could play EA UFC, but I think i will have to wait. The game has no replay value for me, since I don't like to play MMA games online, and there are not enough games out that I find interesting. I just wished they would have focused on some offline modes, then I would be happy to hand them my money.

What is event mode?

It's a mode for people too scared to go online :wink:

Just kidding, it's a pretty cool mode where you create fictional events and then either watch cpu vs cpu fights or participate as one of the fighters in each match - sometimes it includes Fotn/sotn/kotn awards at the end

I hear once you pick the fighters and try starting the fight, the loading screen just goes on forever. Then once the fight starts, it's actually Daniel Cormier instead of Jones. Apparently this is just a bug though and only happens with Jones Vs Gus, the UFC is working diligently on fixing it.

It's a mode for people too scared to go online :wink:

Just kidding, it's a pretty cool mode where you create fictional events and then either watch cpu vs cpu fights or participate as one of the fighters in each match - sometimes it includes Fotn/sotn/kotn awards at the end

Oh that sounds kind of cool. I wonder why they dropped it.

I pre-ordered this game in February, I hope it's worth it. Being able to do The Ultimate Fighter on a game should be good fun!

Damn, i really liked Event mode too.

Creating a card with 8 superfights, then watching the show until its your turn to hop in the cage....i'm really gonna miss that feature.

i hear once you pick the fighters and try starting the fight, the loading screen just goes on forever. Then once the fight starts, it's actually daniel cormier instead of jones. Apparently this is just a bug though and only happens with jones vs gus, the ufc is working diligently on fixing it.

lmao

Damn, i really liked Event mode too.

Creating a card with 8 superfights, then watching the show until its your turn to hop in the cage....i'm really gonna miss that feature.

Some of the shit I've seen in my events...just lol.

So stoked for tomorrow. I am going to miss event mode though :( Only 2 more weeks until the full game is out!

I hear once you pick the fighters and try starting the fight, the loading screen just goes on forever. Then once the fight starts, it's actually Daniel Cormier instead of Jones. Apparently this is just a bug though and only happens with Jones Vs Gus, the UFC is working diligently on fixing it.

Lol

There's supposedly a glitch, where it doesn't matter what happens in the fight, Jon Jones doesn't lose a decision.

Wait so does that mean I can't do regular versus matches against computer players?

Back