UFC debuts you were most excited for?

Rampage & cro cop

I'd say shogun but i want rattled by his loss which baffles me.

I was jazzed up for Alvarez. Damn you Cerrone lol.

Both Lawler and Rumble's re-signings.

Rampage & cro cop

I'd say shogun but i want rattled by his loss which baffles me.

I was looking up Forrest and realized he was a ton better than people give him credit for. Forrest won with Bonnar the 2005 FOTY, 2006 FOTY with Tito, 2007 Upset OTY vs Shogun and 2008 FOTY with Rampage. He could definitely rise to the occasion.

Conor
Gunni
Alvarez
Sergio P
Most re-signings as well

Ed Lombard and Duffy

WEC merger, Strikeforce merger, Cro Cop and Shogun probably top the list.

I think I was most excited for Ronda Rousy. Was really excited for when she had her first fight and Liz Carmouche was twisting her face off.

But if Fedor get in UFC I will be beyond way more excited for that debut than anything!

I believe rampage and crocop both debuted at ufc 67. I was amped. Their fights weren't all that great though. Anderson fought on the card too. Good card

First and foremost...Cro Cop!

Then, any of the Pride fighters making there debuts, with Wand and Overeem leading that pack due to the opponents they were going against. With Wand coming in against Chuck, and Reem with Lesnar, huge fights straight off the bat!

A few others were Alvarez, Melendez, Mousasi, and of course....Ronda!

First and foremost...Cro Cop!

Then, any of the Pride fighters making there debuts, with Wand and Overeem leading that pack due to the opponents they were going against. With Wand coming in against Chuck, and Reem with Lesnar, huge fights straight off the bat!

A few others were Alvarez, Melendez, Mousasi, and of course....Ronda!

But Wanderlei fought in the UFC a few times before he went off on a tear in Pride. So his fight vs Chuck wasn't his debut.

Brock
Cro Cop
Big Nog
Daniel Cormier
Overeem
Shogun
Anderson Silva
Jake Shields
James Toney somewhat
Denis Kang somewhat
Bigfoot somewhat
Sokoudjou somewhat