UFC debut of Jared Rosholt

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is my first thread, so it's kinda special to me

Okay, so everyone had cry about how weak HW division is, how it's lack of challenger and how there are no more challenger for Cain's belt beside JDS. But why everyone else didnt talk about this guy, Jared rosholt, he might be the strongest prospect in HW division, don't you guys think he deserve more spotlight.

He might had better takedown than Cain, also powerfull hand and decent boxing which are kryptonite to Cain.

Thanks for reading this thread, I know for some of you Jones v Gus is the only things you want to talk about right now, but FYI, This guy is legit.

Apologize for any Grammar mistake, English is not my first language.

According to Wikipedia the only person he's fought who has their own page beat him. Does not bode well.

I expect him to be a fat, slow wrestler who gasses early. Chris Tuchscherer type. I hope I'm wrong, the HW division always needs new fighters

I expect him to be a fat, slow wrestler who gasses early. Chris Tuchscherer type. I hope I'm wrong, the HW division always needs new fighters

Lol, Fat & Slow, UFC is giving him a shot though

He's got really good wrestling for sure. He could be a decent prospect.

What's sad TS is he's more skilled and better then Geronmo right now with way more potential but becasue he's not a big muscly guy with pictures of his glistening muscle in the gym all the Shertard WWE HW fans wont care. GDS threads got massive views and responses just off of muscle pictures. Those same people want another sad TUF-10 when this is the type of prospect that would win and is better then the crappy guys on that horrible TUF.

According to Wikipedia the only person he's fought who has their own page beat him. Does not bode well.

I hope you dont think Soa is any good, werent one of the people clamoring & excited for him to get back in the UFC because Jared will have a way, way better UFC career then he could dream of.

Rosholt AND Harris are better prospects IMO than Geronimo, Krylov, Palelei and Guto Inocente at least. It's a shame one of these dudes has to lose, and either could win this one. It's one of the few fights Im actually interested in this weekend but Ill probably give this TUF Finale a miss - not a fan of the main card at all, only Holdsworth/Grant interests me.

Back