Media UFC: "Dana White fought tooth and nail to stage fights, further endearing him to MMA fans"

Do you find Dana more endearing?

• Total voters
Yeah he’s gone up in my estimations
And for once I’m not being sarcastic

Sweden is a country of only 10 million spread over a much larger area than NYC. It is also ranked one of the cleanest nations in the world.

It is very similar to Norway (which has 5 million).

Norway was quicker to shut down everything.

Norway
Deaths: 108
Critical: 70

Sweden
Deaths: 793
Critical: 719

The lockdowns work, but they are expensive.

a real lockdown works

what we’re doing in the UK and Europe mostly is probably worse than anything

Our lockdown is another way of saying herd immunity

trust me, I’ll tell you first hand that’s what’s going on

Even if it wasn't his motive it was still gonna be a result of his actions.
Nope. Bellator (Coker) paid fighters despite canceling the events. Dana could do the same. He did not.

Put on some UFC damn it, I've finished all my Sabrina the teenage witch episodes now. What to watch
UFC's YT chanell has been posting old fights and shit. Check it.

Also, a fun post-apocalyptic cartoon series is Adventure Time. Supposedly for kids but it gets DEEP as fuck sometimes. I found it absolutely hilarious and awesome, my wife too.

Yo, to be so tone deaf to send out a tweet bragging about themselves is insane.
It’s a tactic straight out of Orange Skulls playbook, declare a victory in the face defeat, up is down, wrong is right, lies are the truth, etc.
And it’s fascinating that they didn’t even try to put on a face or front like they would at least give a portion of the proceeds to the victims, give a speech about how much it’s impacted the company with anecdotes, etc. At least appear to act as if a something more than an inconvenience to your access to the trough is at stake. Didn’t Dana get like $30 million of the $300 million loan taken out to pay dividends to investors recently? How much more do you need that you’d risk lives and displace people when they need to be at home with family, and he’s already moved on to the next 80’s trench coat hustle, Fight Island, along with some bootleg Rolexs, Alpinas, and gold chains.
Shameful.
People with narcissistic personality disorder do not understand shame.

They don't feel guilt.

It was a PR move from the start maybe ?

If anything it just proves how shitty and stupid the MMA fanbase is

How things were going to turn out if fighters got on the island and tried to pull out:

They're digging mass graves in new York city and the pink goof is trying to run sleazy unsanctioned cage fights, despite being owned by Mickey mouse.

Yeah, that's real endearing.

Yep, no lockdown at all, and their coronavirus numbers are not off the charts.
Numbers start getting off the charts when there is no lockdown, though.

So, unless the Vikings have some secret sauce they are keeping to themselves, maybe they should proceed with caution?

I develop a new appreciation for him seeing him fight tooth and nail to keep the show going and let the fighters feed their families.

Too bad Disney sucumbed to the loud noises of drama queens.
You are a retard.

I'm sure the figters that were gonna get paid considered it one.
No one is getting paid right now. Plus more than half the card makes less than pizzeria workers. They’ll make more on unemployment.. and yes, independent contractors will still get a check now.

Dana isn't doing his work for money anymore. He is doing it for power. If he had accomplished finishing this event, all eyes were on him.

Huge respect for Dana persuing his goals. Unfortunately for Dana, there is always a bigger fish.

Last edited:
Dana isn't doing his work for money anymore. He is doing it for power. If he had accomplished finishing this event, all eyes were on him.

Huge respect for Dana preceding his goals. Unfortunately for Dana, there is always a bigger fish.
lol what?
He is doing it for money AND power. It boggles my mind that people like yourself can watch some egomaniac billionaire try to flout health laws so he can profit off other people's labor and go "wow huge respect for preceding his goals".

PS Precede is not the right word lol

Numbers start getting off the charts when there is no lockdown, though.

So, unless the Vikings have some secret sauce they are keeping to themselves, maybe they should proceed with caution?
In brazil, the lockdown is not respected in poor communities and neighborhoods. Everything is open there.
There are 957 deaths in the whole country.

No,

An epic cock tease that anyone with an IQ above 60 would know is not happening. Yet he still was bullheaded and close minded.

Asshole, if I actually ever believed him that UFC 249 would happen i'd be so pissed.

lol what?
He is doing it for money AND power. It boggles my mind that people like yourself can watch some egomaniac billionaire try to flout health laws so he can profit off other people's labor and go "wow huge respect for preceding his goals".

PS Precede is not the right word lol
Thanks for correcting my vocabulary.

If you think that Dana is taken advantage of people's labor and neglects the safety of his workers and fighters, why are you even a mma fan?

How are you and I better than Dana by watching/supporting people to destroy eachother in the octagon?

I develop a new appreciation for him seeing him fight tooth and nail to keep the show going and let the fighters feed their families.

Too bad Disney sucumbed to the loud noises of drama queens.

The ignorance is powerful in you.

Back