UFC cuts nine fighters

Sad to see Joey Gambino go...I don't think he gets enough credit for his showing against Brandao...he fought a real good fight.

I don't understand why the UFC gets cut happy in their weakest divisions. They have 35 Light-Heavyweights and 13 Flyweights, yet they'll keep 83 Lightweights and 76 Welterweights. Makes no sense, to me, at all.

I could have sworn Papazian v. Urushanti was an announced fight. Guess not.

Well, he tested positive for high testosterone level. Other fighters have been cut for less.

The UFC only cut people for testing positive if it's before a fight and it cancels it.

Remembering the days when there are couple of Griggs war wagon threads where people say he will be the man to dethrone Jon Jones.

i still remember being irked that griggs didn't get the grand prix reserve spot, i think he should have gotten one more fight.

no disrespect but I've just felt that Griggs was just a fluke in Strikeforce and was just waiting for him to start losing. Not surpised tbh

Glad to see Papazian go, that dude was a douche. THe rest I'm okay with. Sucks for LeVesseur though

Back